1. Going Rank 1 3's without loses (+Stream)

DEATHWING !

As the title says our team is going rank 1 legit with probably no loses. Check how its done,no trash talk later or false accusations.

http://armory.molten-wow.com/arenate...igm/Deathwing/
    Link deleted till we start queing again <--- Streaming 3's

NOTE: Our streamer is streaming Molten games and some League games,since he only has 1 Twitch we apologize for the incovenience. By any means we do NOT want you to think we advertise or whatever,since we are Molten Veterans.Molten is prio <3

Enjoy nice stream,nice games.

Regards,
    Shini

2. This isnt a season, so GZ on r1? Looks like good games anyway.:)

3. This isnt a season, so GZ on r1? Looks like good games anyway.:)
    It is a season,started month ago.

4. You sure? I heard new season starts after MiT. Cant find any info on this season, just on summer/spring.

5. New season starts same day when other finishes. So ye,im more then positive :D Enjoy the games. Streaming 2's now.

6. so another ******ed season with gear coming half way through?professional

OT,ill watch when its up

wishme
    Stopped watching after party frame clicking to dispel|shield ur druid

8. You sure? I heard new season starts after MiT. Cant find any info on this season, just on summer/spring.
    We have something that is like a preseason. Not an actual season.

9. This reason started the very day arena teams were reseted. There is nothing like prereason. Only thing that MIGHT happen after mit is cata gear. If you wait for another reset you wont get one until the reason end.

10. Stopped watching after party frame clicking to dispel|shield ur druid
    You stopped watching, so I guess you missed the part where he said that all of his macros are gone and he forgot/was lazy to make 'em.

11. going r1 with 1 - = binds, okay.

123 ... Last