Dominic

Windfury Weapon

i have read that Windfury Weapon is bugged in this server

is it true and if yes what exactly is the bug?

if yes should i use both arms Windfury Weapon + fast weapons as daggers? now that i dont need to get flametongue?

2. Depends on which server do you play. On WotLK main hand and off hand have separate 3 second internal cooldowns, so using WF/WF is a win. On Cataclysm though, that cooldown works and using WF/FT is the better option. And always use slow weapons, no matter what.

Dominic
    Depends on which server do you play. On WotLK main hand and off hand have separate 3 second internal cooldowns, so using WF/WF is a win. On Cataclysm though, that cooldown works and using WF/FT is the better option. And always use slow weapons, no matter what.
    thanks for the answer...i am playing in Lordaeron Wotlk

but why slow weapons? with faster weapons and no internal cooldowns (so WF/WF) wouldnt it proc more often??

4. Oh no, you misunderstood. There is a 3 second ICD, but it's not shared as it's supposed to be. Which means MH and OH can proc windfury separately. That's the reason to stick to slow weapons.

Sodder
    WF on WOTLK servers procs a LOT so it is always the best way to go. As for weapon speed, you can test it out and see what works best for you, but IMHO, slower weapons are better.

6. I dont get it why its so hard to understand that.
    The 3 second ICD is not the bug.

The bug is that procs from off hand do too much dmg.
    A off hand proc should do half as much dmg as a main hand proc, but here on molten the offhand proc does the same dmg like the main hand proc.
    This is the bug and not anything else.

7. I dont get it why its so hard to understand that.
    The 3 second ICD is not the bug.

The bug is that procs from off hand do too much dmg.
    A off hand proc should do half as much dmg as a main hand proc, but here on molten the offhand proc does the same dmg like the main hand proc.
    This is the bug and not anything else.
    No, no, no. The way it should work is: if your MH procs WF, it should trigger a CD on OH too, but on Molten it doesn't, which means your OH can proc WF too. The 3 sec ICD should be shared for MH and OH.

8. No, no, no. The way it should work is: if your MH procs WF, it should trigger a CD on OH too, but on Molten it doesn't, which means your OH can proc WF too. The 3 sec ICD should be shared for MH and OH.
    Ok sir, how about you test if out for yourself first?
    Theres an addon called WFCDT (Windfury Cooldown Timer). Here you go.

I have tested it myself and the WF ICD is shared and not broken or whatever, it's working as intended (WOTLK)

9. Ok sir, how about you test if out for yourself first?
    Theres an addon called WFCDT (Windfury Cooldown Timer). Here you go.

I have tested it myself and the WF ICD is shared and not broken or whatever, it's working as intended (WOTLK)
    Well, did u tested that on a dummy? Using WF/WF i got aroung 120 hits of WF on recount on about 5 min. With WF/FT I barely get 23 hits.

10. FlashGitz, I'd gladly test it, but I don't have a wotlk client atm, and I haven't played there for a while, so I'm kinda talking out of my head here. That's how it was working back then, and I doubt it's fixed even now. It's no secret that enhancement is getting no love neither on wotlk nor on cata :D

11. No, no, no. The way it should work is: if your MH procs WF, it should trigger a CD on OH too, but on Molten it doesn't, which means your OH can proc WF too. The 3 sec ICD should be shared for MH and OH.
    no,no,no.
    MH and OH WF cant proc at the same time.

With ur theory a single stormstike could proc 2 times WF plus the stormstike damage.
    The burst dmg would be insane.

Just use several times stormstrike on a dummy.
    U will see that MH and OH WF will never proc at the same time.

If u had played on retail or any other privat server, u would know that a OH WF should do much less dmg and thats actually the bug here on molten.