superalejandro

No chance against rogues

Hi, I just want to know if someone is able to kill any rogues in 1vs1 situation as Elemental shaman...
    I know shamans itself are unbalanced against rogues, but i just can't kite or kill them even if I pop every CD i have, this is very frustrating because a skilled shaman cant/ maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay can win a duel agains them, but it seems like rogues have a counter for every ability i have...
    I have to say that my main and favorite class is a rogue.. so I know them perfectly, i dont know if I just dont play shamans properly but it is very frustrating for me the thing that we have no chance against rogues..

2. duel? who cares, every class has anti-classes

3. No. You can't. No matter the burst,the skill,the rest of the ****. No shaman can kill a skilled rogue. Same goes for every other class.

Blmaestro
    Thunderstorm, Earthbind, Frost Shock, kiting with Ghost Wolf form. Thats all an ele shaman has, and sadly it's not enough.

5. the only way to beat a skilled rogue as ele is dueling him on the top of a cliff

Blmaestro
    the only way to beat a skilled rogue as ele is on the top of a cliff
    +1 xD!!!!! if Shadowstep is off cd LOL

AmaMonsta
    +1 xD!!!!! if Shadowstep is off cd LOL

Time to go test if you can shadowstep mid air after thunderstorm...lololol

8. Time to go test if you can shadowstep mid air after thunderstorm...lololol
    It's a matter of luck, if the rogue is fast enough it's entirely possible.

9. Isn't it the matter of skill/race then? Being able to react fast enough doesn't just come from luck :)

10. Isn't it the matter of skill/race then? Being able to react fast enough doesn't just come from luck :)
    Latency has an effect, if the rogue was on gcd has an effect. There are several things that influence it, but yes, quick reactions is probably the biggest contributor.

11. root THEN thunderstorm off cliff. Thunderstorm will move a rooted player but he can't shadowstep while rooted :)

SirQuorion
    Nope. Elemental is among the worst PvP specs of the expansion, while bursty and able to heal, elemental shamans are the ONLY caster class in the game that lacks a defensive CD, so you're prone to be raped by every other class

13. this rog wasn't high skill and this wasn't Molten-Wow

dismissed

14. professional rogues are impossible to beat down. noobs blood dk are harder.

12 Last