1. Lounge/Chat Thread

We're cleaing up the forum today and tomorrow. All threads that were created before a certain date need to be removed from the forum. Unfortunately, that includes our old, HUGE thread that we used for chatting. So I'm starting up a new thread for you guys.

RIP old threads.

Spoiler: Show

2. Please do not delete the old thread... Please archive it, IDK about anyone else but I like to go back through it every now and then for a nostalgia trip.
    It was my home :(
    Me, Lawl, Link, the 3 Daniels, Yours, Izzy's, Marazhu, Orphic, the 2 DJs, Helena, Radvo, Clam, Im running out of names..... It was our place.

Please don't delete it.

3. It has to be deleted. We could archive it, but nobody that isn't a moderator would be able to view it. I'm sorry.

4. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give share something pointless about your life ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

5. Please do not delete the old thread... Please archive it, IDK about anyone else but I like to go back through it every now and then for a nostalgia trip.
    It was my home :(
    Me, Lawl, Link, the 3 Daniels, Yours, Izzy's, Marazhu, Orphic, the 2 DJs, Helena, Radvo, Clam, Im running out of names..... It was our place.

Please don't delete it.
    No King rules forever.

6. Wow. I think it's time to retire from these forums.

Time for me to move onto bigger and better things.

Runescape it is.

I was here

Edited: April 7, 2016

7. What trickery is this.

April fool's is already past.

I DON'T LIKE CHANGE

8. We're cleaing up the forum today and tomorrow. All threads that were created before a certain date need to be removed from the forum. Unfortunately, that includes our old, HUGE thread that we used for chatting. So I'm starting up a new thread for you guys.

RIP old threads.

That thread felt like a piece of Warmane - it had been here through thick and thin. That had been ripped out from the roots. A lot of history will be gone with that thread.

It shall be missed.

9. Rix jinxed it.

He literally said "Wow, this thing is still going."

rip time for me to retire

ps. Where am I going to get my daily cookies from Arcayna now?

10. You better not retire. Don't make me drag you back here.

11. You better not retire. Don't make me drag you back here.
    sry i must go

12. nop.

-Prepares shackles.-

13. nop.

-Prepares shackles.-
    I might be okay with this.

12 Last