wishme
    rly loled about rogue ) sap > Brage > waiting till end sap again =D

with ur mistake using rage on sap i would w8 till deminishing ends and would do double opener with improved gouge ^^ (thats why i agree with coment #1)

2. Thanks for advice too i am willing to learn more and more :)

3. nice vid! :D the music is from feint though right ?

4. Its in a description but here is the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOW7QWYOFVk
    :) thanks for comment

5. Nice video :)
    Can you tell me what is that addon that shows what casting other classes on this video?

6. Nice video :)
    Can you tell me what is that addon that shows what casting other classes on this video?
    Hey bro, if you think of casting bars that are shown on player nameplate, that is not addon, u can simply turn it on by going to Interface>Combat and turning on option for casting bar that is to the right side of screen, u can activate it for nameplate and for portrait, also if you want to see enemy nameplate u can press Ctrl+V or u can find that specific option in Key binds by going to targeting functions and select Show enemy name plates. And last, if you want to see different color for each class nameplate, you can go to Interface>Combat and press Class color in nameplates i think this will help :)

Also i will do video about my setup, key binds, and addons and lots more, subscribe and you will find out :) Cheers!

7. Starting vs. rogue with 2hand. Didn't watch rest.

8. I miss the day's back in WOTLK ,that feel so good to play a arms warrior :') ...

9. Starting vs. rogue with 2hand. Didn't watch rest.
    Oh u so cool.

10. I miss the day's back in WOTLK ,that feel so good to play a arms warrior :') ...
    3.3.5 was actually one of rare patches that brought good to arms warrior..

11. 3.3.5 was actually one of rare patches that brought good to arms warrior..
    You mean making it even easier then it already was. I also played warrior whole Wotlk, when I started rolling other classes it finally came to my mind how easy warrior is. Not hating on your video's because they are not bad but warrior is just not hard to play.

12. You mean making it even easier then it already was. I also played warrior whole Wotlk, when I started rolling other classes it finally came to my mind how easy warrior is. Not hating on your video's because they are not bad but warrior is just not hard to play.
    Believe me, it was nightmare in TBC, and early patches in wotlk. It maybe is easier now in 3.3.5 because there is some high lvl gear that is bread and butter for warriors but, but...It was pretty hard back then..I play warrior since vanilla i know what i am talking about..

13. Hey bro, if you think of casting bars that are shown on player nameplate, that is not addon, u can simply turn it on by going to Interface>Combat and turning on option for casting bar that is to the right side of screen, u can activate it for nameplate and for portrait, also if you want to see enemy nameplate u can press Ctrl+V or u can find that specific option in Key binds by going to targeting functions and select Show enemy name plates. And last, if you want to see different color for each class nameplate, you can go to Interface>Combat and press Class color in nameplates i think this will help :)

Also i will do video about my setup, key binds, and addons and lots more, subscribe and you will find out :) Cheers!
    no i mean addon that shows (on bottom center of ur screen) whats cast ur enemy , like when u dueling against spriest u can see how he casting Vampiric touch or vs mage frost bolt

14. Believe me, it was nightmare in TBC, and early patches in wotlk. It maybe is easier now in 3.3.5 because there is some high lvl gear that is bread and butter for warriors but, but...It was pretty hard back then..I play warrior since vanilla i know what i am talking about..
    I am talking about Wotlk anyway. But warrior just needs gear so you aren't rage starved. End vanilla wasn't such a bad patch for warrior's too.

15. Well thank you. Even tho I like to get that kind of response from someone who is cool equally as I am. :cool:

First 123 Last