1. You mean making it even easier then it already was. I also played warrior whole Wotlk, when I started rolling other classes it finally came to my mind how easy warrior is. Not hating on your video's because they are not bad but warrior is just not hard to play.
    So you started to play rogue on catalysm... Sounds logic.

2. So you started to play rogue on catalysm... Sounds logic.
    Started playing druid, switched DK then went priest then to rogue. And also mage sometimes.

3. Started playing druid, switched DK then went priest then to rogue. And also mage sometimes.
    Excuse me but I don't find this as a good argument, expecially the mage part... :D

4. Excuse me but I don't find this as a good argument, expecially the mage part... :D
    Feels like your butthurt about all of the classes. Let me guess you play a paladin or a warrior.

5. Feels like your butthurt about all of the classes. Let me guess you play a paladin or a warrior.
    I don't "butthurt" at all. I just can't understand how you can find hard to play most of those classes on cataclysm, expecially your main one. Such a strange thing you have abandoned the warrior class just when it has been nerfed to the ground. Maybe you will play the warrior again on first mop patch and name him "Anticide".

6. chill out fotm heros, blizz is trying to make it easier for every class (specially in panda /sigh, but im not gonna go into that now)

so every class is easier to play on cata than it was on wotlk, some more, some less. bottom line - blizz did it so kids could be successful by spamming 2 buttons so they keep paying.
    dont get me wrong tho, skilled players will use advanced styles to remain on top, its just not required to play like that anymore to achieve something that previously meant you actually know how to play

7. I don't "butthurt" at all. I just can't understand how you can find hard to play most of those classes on cataclysm, expecially your main one. Such a strange thing you have abandoned the warrior class just when it has been nerfed to the ground. Maybe you will play the warrior again on first mop patch and name him "Anticide".
    I didn't even started playing rogue because it is pretty good at this patch. Me and my friends just choose classes randomly each time we switch servers. I can't help nobody chose rogue this time. Would have loved to play a warrior on cata.

And yes you are butthurt.

8. I didn't even started playing rogue because it is pretty good at this patch. Me and my friends just choose classes randomly each time we switch servers. I can't help nobody chose rogue this time. Would have loved to play a warrior on cata.

And yes you are butthurt.
    Sorry, but I think that to commentate a video made by a warrior just to say that warrior class is easy to play on 3.3.5a patch is the real meaning of "butthurt".
    Don't get me wrong, this is a good patch for the warriors but maybe you should be warned about a little thing called "spellcleaves". Trust me, a good gear is not enough against those kind of combos, but at last it will save you from "rage starving"..... yeah "rage starving"......... the main arms warrior problem on this patch... "rage starving".....

9. Sorry, but I think that to commentate a video made by a warrior just to say that warrior class is easy to play on 3.3.5a patch is the real meaning of "butthurt".
    Don't get me wrong, this is a good patch for the warriors but maybe you should be warned about a little thing called "spellcleaves". Trust me, a good gear is not enough against those kind of combos, but at last it will save you from "rage starving"..... yeah "rage starving"......... the main arms warrior problem on this patch... "rage starving".....
    1,6k arena hero.

Butt.
    Hurt.

Create a new thread if you want to discuss the state of warrior's in 3.3.5. I'll stop commentating on your dumb sentences.

10. Addon

What is the name of the addon that shows spell duration over enemy nameplate ?

11. What is the name of the addon that shows spell duration over enemy nameplate ?
    Its Plate Buffs

First 123