1. Arms warrior dueling video

Here are some duels i recorded few days ago, hope u will like it, it was fun :)
    [YT]NAwIfU2UEiU[/YT]

2. Some tips: don't use Berserker Rage on the first sap, it's a complete waste, save it for the Garrote; use Retaliation when you are disarmed by the rogue. You miss this macro against the shadow priest:

#showtooltip Berserker Rage
    /cancelaura Enraged Regeneration
    /cast Berserker Rage

Enraged Regeneration dispels any kind of enragin effect on you during its whole duration, so you need to dispel it before using Berserker Rage to run out of Psychich Scream.
    Don't stay on Berserker Stance during Frost Nova, it increases the damage taken.

3. Hey thanks dude :) u are very helpful, thanks for advice, i will add that macro to my arsenal, do u play on deathwing? I would love to share some knowledge with you and practice :) and why do i have to use retaliate when i am disarmed, can u explain pls?

4. Hey thanks dude :) u are very helpful, thanks for advice, i will add that macro to my arsenal, do u play on deathwing? I would love to share some knowledge with you and practice :) and why do i have to use retaliate when i am disarmed, can u explain pls?
    I play on Lordaeron, sorry. :)
    Btw, I retaliate during the disarm because usually the rogue tries to kite me while he waits for his offensive cds to be ready again but during the dismantle he doesn't need to fear any damage incoming from me, so if he tries to deal some damage I retaliate and this should be enough to stop him. Use thunder clap too, you don't need the weapon.

Oh, and I forgot, start the duel vs rogues with shield/one hand and defensive stance up, you will take less damage during their opener.

5. well, dont want to burst your bubble but from start i could tell that your opponents arent very skilled or geared but i liked how video ended with "meh" cuz that was exactly what i wanted to say after watching it :P

but hey, not to make this post all negative and ****, seeing that you can accept advices and you are willing to try stuff ppl tell you (without getting butthurt) so you can improve your skill, i'm sure next video will be decent

6. Yeah they were all around same gs as me, but i don't really look at gs, only if my opponent is DK or ******in :D
    I know, not too skilled too, but it was kinda fun and slightly educative, actually none of my videos contain serious skill, its hard to record such stuff on molten-wow for many reasons, anyway thanks for watching i will do my best as always to bring more interesting content ;)

7. Some tips: don't use Berserker Rage on the first sap, save it for the Garrote;
    Haha

use Retaliation when you are disarmed by the rogue.
    HAHA

This guy, man.

8. Explain your laugh dude, please :)

9. Meh, I've just made a mistake, I meant to save the Berserker Rage for the Gouge, not the Garrote. All those rogue abilities can be confused. G(ouge) G(arrote):P

10. I knew it was Gouge, i didn't want to correct you, and that is what's important (lol am i stupid enough to try dispel garrote with BR)

11. Explain your laugh dude, please :)
    He's retaliating with his fists.

12. Its tactic, rogue would never expect you to go offensive while disarmed, and if u have high unarmed skill u can do some damage actually so its not that of a waste, because also no rogue would ever attack you when you have retaliation up with two handler equiped :D

13. Its tactic, rogue would never expect you to go offensive while disarmed, and if u have high unarmed skill u can do some damage actually so its not that of a waste, because also no rogue would ever attack you when you have retaliation up with two handler equiped :D
    This is both hilarious and depressing at the same time.

The rogue would never expect you to jump off a cliff either so go ahead and do that.

14. Whatever, i find it very effective...

123 Last