1. Meeeeeeh... carried by my DK......
    uwish? my pala was there

2. Sheena plix......... dont make me embarrass u :( lawl

Blmaestro
    Edit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks to Talos for the SS.
    Dat ms...I think his internet is starting to **** itself while I reinstall wotlk xD

4. Now you know why I have copyrighted the "lag excuse"!!! :(

Someday I'll get green latency and I'll blow them all dps'ers / healers away with the awesomness. :D

5. I'm delighted to announce that the first 3 ICC25HC raids were a success and we have met our objectives. However, the progression can only get harder as we will start practising Light of Dawn tactics and hopefully, we will prevail as a Guild.
    For those who are following us closely: Static will not be hosting any Pug runs the next 2 days as we will be having full guild runs on both ICC25n and ICC25hc. For further updates, follow us at our Website or this thread.

Aquiline, Guild Master of Static

6. Apparently you guys ripped good guys out of our guild.

I want Rai and Elly back in our guild :'|

7. Apparently you guys ripped good guys out of our guild.

No one rips nobody lol. It was their choice.

8. Apparently you guys ripped good guys out of our guild.

L2TakeCareOfYourFamily

9. Apparently you guys ripped good guys out of our guild.

but but I was never in your guild ...

hehe .. self proclaimed good guy!! :D

10. Update

Week 1 Thursday

ICC 25 Norm done.Cant exactly say cruised through it but yes it was an easy one after doing 3 ICC 25 HCs in past 3 days.

Friday-ICC 25 HC 1st full guild run.

<Static> is still looking for recruits if you are interested you can have a go at the application form which can be found at http://static-deathwing.enjin.com

11. I think I was shocked by <Static>! I'm glad to see more old guilds reforming, I wish you the best of luck and if you need any assistance. We gotcha, <Fade>

Yours truly,

12. Cant exactly say cruised through it but yes it was an easy one after doing 3 ICC 25 HCs in past 3 days.
    you was'nt cruising coz I was'nt there ... and you will not cruise in 25 hc coz i will not be there ... :D

13. you was'nt cruising coz I was'nt there ... and you will not cruise in 25 hc coz i will not be there ... :D
    WALAO

msg2shrt

First 123451353 ... Last