1. Hold on, I'll be back for good. Soon. <3

2. Good Luck to ur guild/progress from Night Fever Alliance.

Glad to see more 25 man Guilds in this server

3. I think I was shocked by <Static>! I'm glad to see more old guilds reforming, I wish you the best of luck and if you need any assistance. We gotcha, <Fade>

Yours truly,
    Oh you snuffball... no wonder you people loves you.

4. Update

Week 1 Friday

ICC 25 HC-<Static> has cleared Sindragosa in 1 try.On lk due to bit of bad luck,lag, and a bit of bad co-ordination we were not able to kill him today.Our best shot was 34%.

Static is still recruiting.Players can apply athttp://static-deathwing.enjin.com

Off topic-

Amg SARA come fast Nid more laggers in ghild.

5. Update

Week 1 Friday

ICC 25 HC-<Static> has cleared Sindragosa in 1 try.On lk due to bit of bad luck,lag, and a bit of bad co-ordination we were not able to kill him today.Our best shot was 34%.

Static is still recruiting.Players can apply athttp://static-deathwing.enjin.com

Off topic-

Amg SARA come fast Nid more laggers in ghild.
    Men, blame Faggy for ignoring my DK.. i hate him, but i wanna raid daytime xD Pour some brain into his head pls :(

6. you was'nt cruising coz I was'nt there ... and you will not cruise in 25 hc coz i will not be there ... :D
    hi talos I won sindra neck for 20 ;)

Blanchee
    hi talos i won sindra neck for 20 ;)
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!

8. Update

Week 1 Friday

Today we did our 2nd ICC 25 HC guild run which ended killing sindragosa in 1 try.In todays raid we tested some of the trials which raided for the first time with us.The trials which were with us in raid performed very well.<Static> is still needing recruits!

Recruitment Status

Although recruitment is open for all classes, still the need of Ele Shamans, Locks, Hunters,Fdk and Holy/Disc priest is high.

If you want to apply you can take a look at http://static-deathwing.enjin.com

9. hi talos I won sindra neck for 20 ;)

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(:(

this should be nuff to state what i feel like !!!

10. Update

Week 1 Saturday

ICC 25 HC cleared Sindragosa in 1 try.

Week 2 Sunday

ICC 25 HC for mainly trials cleared Vdw in 2 tries.Due to some lack of co-ordination and lack of heals we were not able to down Sindragosa.

Recruitment Status

Throughout the 1st week we have got many recruits.To be honest more than we imagined.This being the reason we are now only open for few of the classes mentioned below(Recruitment for exceptional players is always open no matter what their class is.)

Frost Death knight
    Ele Shaman
    Demo Lock
    Resto Druid
    Holy/Disc priest
    MM hunter

Players can apply at-http://static-deathwing.enjin.com

11. Static's Progression
    For the past 7 days since our reform, Static has done 6 ICC25hc and a single ICC25n. Thus far, we have achieved all our objectives by killing Sindy hc and LK norm except for the raid yesterday where some of the members have to leave early.
    Interest to our guild has been high ever since we reform and we are currently capped on certain classes such as Paladins and Warriors. These classes are still welcome to apply to our guild but the review of your application would be extremely strict. We will continue our weekly ICC 25hc Semi Pug raid this Wednesday so as to show the Deathwing community our style of raiding.
    I will also like to reveal that Static is in need of Raid Leaders who can help out in leading raids. Therefore, anyone out there who is interested in becoming a Raid leader in static can whisper me in game and a special interview would be done to access your abilities.
    As always I will like to thank those people who help us out during this week and those who are interested in Static can visit our Website for more information

Aquiline, Guild Master of Static

chocohole
    So you're also raiding on weekends... I think I could make it from time to time on weekends, steal some Talos' loot, my Birdy still low

13. Update

Week 2 Monday

We decided to go light on raiding today so we did 2 RS 25 Norms and 1 ToGC.Which were cleared in 2hours and 30 mins.Although we had some difficulties in 2nd RS because of the tanks and as it was our only 2nd RS after reformation.But in the end all went well and we killed that dragon and slayed Anub.

<Static> is still recruiting.The class position is as follows-

Ele Shaman- High
    Demo Lock- High
    Boomkin- Medium

Exceptional players are still welcome to apply for our guild.
    Recruitment Form can be found at-http://static-deathwing.enjin.com

Blacksheena-New guild DJ and singer.

14. Static's Raid - ICC 25 Heroic Semi-Pug Raid
    Raid Schedule - Wednesday 1230pm ST (Invites starting around 1215pm ST)
    Amount of Pugs we are getting - ~5 RDPS + MDPS
    Requirements for Joining: Raidcall + 6.3k + Frostwing 25HC

This would be one of those ICC25hc semi-pug raid we will be hosting to allow the exposure of the guild to the public. Therefore, if you are interested in Static's style of raiding or just wish to join a better 25hc raid, do look out for me in global chat around 1215pm ST.

Aquiline, Guild Master of Static

First ... 234561454 ... Last