1. All I can say it's GZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ . I am so glat foar you old severans friends . GZ sscarnoob and mariusica you finally got dat achiv , gz daell again on that weapon and FUUUUUUUUUUUU the curse is broken , f.ucky got a weapon :( no moar funny jokes ...
    tnx alot dude. gz team

2. Damn if there was a vote system, that post would have 0429860 thumbs up

thumbs up

thumbs up

thumbs up

ps: gratz on the kill. keep up with the good work.

3. inb4 mage carried all dps, gz :D

4. Static Current Raid Progression(First 3 weeks)

ICC 25 Heroic Main Run - 12/12 (Cleared)
    ICC 25 Heroic 1st Alt Run - 11/12 (Attempts on LoDs have started)
    ICC 25 Heroic 2nd Alt Run - 11/12
    ICC 25 Heroic 3rd Alt Run - 11/12
    RS 25 Heroic Main Run - 3/4 (6%)
    Plus a couple of minor raids such as ICC25n, RS25n, Totgc and a couple of 10man.

Recruitment Status

Seriously in need of skilled Warlocks and Elemental Shamans.
    Other classes except for Warriors and Rogues is still open for recruitment. Do visit our WEBSITE if you are interested in joining us. :D

Aquiline, Guild Master of Static

5. Anca. These are signs. Go back to life xD

6. Nice LoD photoshopping on your forum avatar, L0L!

7. Static's Week 4 Updaates.

I guess some of you already realise what had happened this week. Yes, we got ban for exploiting on pulling the 3rd mini-boss at RS. The mini was unintentionally pulled when one of the feared mobs decided to run towards the boss which resulted in a pull. We wiped and continued the instance by pulling the mini down as the entrance to the mini-boss was blocked.

Nothing was exploited except for the mini-boss running down the slope. Adds still spawn and the encounter didnt get much easier or quicker. We were previously told by a GM that we can pull the mini-boss down if we have no other choice but it seems that different GMs have different opinion on that matter. I also just realise that bans are not appealable and not up for discussion once they are made. We do not acknowledge the ban but nothing can be done about it and all we can do is to wait. Even though we got ban for this unfortunate event, we still exist as a clean and honest guild.

Anyway, on the bright side, we still continue to raid everyday and we are introducing some pugs to join our raid. :D Static is still open for recruitment and feel free to try our APPLICATION if you are interested.

Aquiline, Guild Master of Static

8. kk LoD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If some of you have pics try to post plox

9. Again carried by my mage.. Same as solace... xD

10. @Zex I have this pic

Was a nice kill =D

First ... 567891757 ... Last