1. kk LoD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If some of you have pics try to post plox
    Paint Skills: Godlike :D

2. @Zex I have this pic

Was a nice kill =D

3 UH dks.. good job on exploiting bugs and dong 70k+ dps and downing LK 25hc without any shadow traps or valk spawns.. i hope you guys know its a mass bann if admins catch you.. which it still should be considering you mention an exploit use blatantly... very conveniently you remove your recount.. lol

notice how there are no hunters.. and all mages and shadowpriests.. i did not believe my eyes when i saw my friend raiding and the top dps on LK and DBS was 75k shadow priest.. stop these exploits before you get banned.. no point getting LOD like this..

3. 3 UH dks.. good job on exploiting bugs and dong 70k+ dps and downing LK 25hc without any shadow traps or valk spawns.. i hope you guys know its a mass bann if admins catch you.. which it still should be considering you mention an exploit use blatantly... very conveniently you remove your recount.. lol

notice how there are no hunters.. and all mages and shadowpriests.. i did not believe my eyes when i saw my friend raiding and the top dps on LK and DBS was 75k shadow priest.. stop these exploits before you get banned.. no point getting LOD like this..
    If you really don't know then stop posting non sense posts, since I am in Solace i know better than you that Solace is running with pretty much same combination, so please stop sharing your negative energy no reason for that.

4. 3 UH dks.. good job on exploiting bugs and dong 70k+ dps and downing LK 25hc without any shadow traps or valk spawns.. i hope you guys know its a mass bann if admins catch you.. which it still should be considering you mention an exploit use blatantly... very conveniently you remove your recount.. lol

Let me ask, how is it exploiting to invite 3 unholy dks to raid? If u can explain how the exploiting has happened, plz be my guest. So what your saying inviting more than 1 uh dk to raid is exploiting, gtfo lol. I prefer it just an clever usage of molten mechanics, nothing else. Its not our problem if molten devs ****t up dks. We are just playing the damn game.

5. I mean its a shame there is that bug but nothing we can do about it.

6. Paint Skills: Godlike :D

AMG men thanks.Finally someone liked my skills:D:D

When u coming.........ples men cum fast nid ur expertise in ghild

7. What I wanted to say it's that this guild is carried by Blind and he's noob so that's considered Ex.
    As i said earlier... ALL guilds i am in, are carried by me :) and fml a noob is kering soulas and statik .. organising private lessons for 'kering gilds'

And now on topic: gz ;d

8. lol. Why is Static the first to get mentioned about having alot of unh DKs in the raid? It was the first time we are using that many unh DKs and those were the only people who came online at the day. Fyi, the reason why we only have one hunter is because no hunter decided to show up and Mikebolton was the only guy who showed up as a hunter. (Mikebolton=1 hour old trial) I have no choice but to invite more Shadow priest to replace those hunters for Icy spheres killing. If you check our first kill, I believe we actually used 6 mages as they are the top dps dealer in molten now and theres nothing wrong with bringing classes that are doing top dps.

Because of an event where I was giving out a Blazing Hippo to all my guild members who were online at that time, all of us rushed to dalaran and we totally forgot about taking a screenshot.

Chandrahas, please give Eudne(another trial) a break as he was the only person who took the screenshot as it was his first LoD and not everyone actually bother using recount. If you want to take a look at the recount, here you go. You will notice that the shadow priest are doing similar dps as mages and not the 75k+ dps you are talking about. I guess you have been misinformed but we are clearly not exploiting like how your friend does with no shadow traps or valks spawning.

Anyway, Chandrahas/Spearhead glad you are back to Molten and if you wish to join us just apply here.

9. Previous photo was not clear. Heres a better one. Btw, I hope that all the arguing about exploiting stops here as I do not wish my precious forum to get deleted. :D

10. Lol, he's trying to say that spriest is doing 70k dps constantly, don't mind mentally challenged guy or just clueless, sorry if I'm mean but that's just my respond on your nonsense post.

11. Oh, also not trying to bring any drama, just trying to prove something.

12. @Bisen /facepalm

Sometimes misunderstanding can be easily resolved by explaining the situation properly.

13. Hey guys, just turned up to say congratulations on the Light of Dawn! Gonna be waiting for more kills, especially alt ones ;). Oh, and also, good luck with Ruby Sanctum 25HC!!

First ... 67891018 ... Last