1. We are now Farming Light of Dawn Again! Do visit our Static's Official Website If you are interested in joining us and become a part of our Magnificent Community

Maevis, Executive of Static

2. We are now Farming Light of Dawn Again!

Do visit our Static's Official Website If you are interested in joining us and become a part of our Magnificent Community

Maevis, Executive of Static
    Correction

its retraced

loots were-
    xbow-nolispeqt
    tanks mace-timbre
    sm-didnt drop
    conq mark-retraced
    and i guess vanq
    mount-aova roll hex 100

kbai

3. Yea. I noticed the bubble taunt, quite nicely done actually. Anyway, just want to point out the hard work from all of my guild members which prevailed to this moment. Hopefully, this continues for the weeks and months to come.

Aquiline, Guild Master of Static.

4. LOL r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d, hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha... congratz @ LOD.

5. First main run without Yean and LoD... Im pretty lucky lol. Gratz guys! :)

6. What the hell, i was planning to come... meh, meeeeeeeeh. Anyways congrats guys!

7. Cheers from my side. Well played indeed, hopefully you guys can keep this up ;). Waiting for more posts about kills on LK and potentially even a Ruby 25 heroic.

Peace.

8. Cheers from my side. Well played indeed, hopefully you guys can keep this up ;). Waiting for more posts about kills on LK and potentially even a Ruby 25 heroic.

Peace.
    cum back men nid tonk.

or

send ur babies they work just as fine

9. Yea. I noticed the bubble taunt, quite nicely done actually. Anyway, just want to point out the hard work from all of my guild members which prevailed to this moment. Hopefully, this continues for the weeks and months to come.

Aquiline, Guild Master of Static.
    Kk time to quit and come D3!

10. Hi! We are Mustadio(MM Hunter 6k PvE) and Aeroz(Hybrid Lock 6k PvE)

Me and my neighbor wants to join Static. We have Frostwing Halls 25-man Achievement. We want to kill LK to get Kingslayer title. I don't expect to join your Heroic raids since I don't have any experience on it although Aeroz has heroic experience, but if given the chance to join, we will help in any way we can. We just want to join your main normal runs for ICC 25. We are 2011 players and we are willing to be trained for your runs. We will do anything(jump on a cliff, eat sh*t, listen to Justin Bieber, etc.) just to get Kingslayer title. We are Asians and we can raid ANYTIME :)

Armory Link:
    Mustadio - http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...dio/Deathwing/
    Aeroz - http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...roz/Deathwing/

I hope we can join :)

11. Hi! We are Mustadio(MM Hunter 6k PvE) and Aeroz(Hybrid Lock 6k PvE)

Me and my neighbor wants to join Static. We have Frostwing Halls 25-man Achievement. We want to kill LK to get Kingslayer title. I don't expect to join your Heroic raids since I don't have any experience on it although Aeroz has heroic experience, but if given the chance to join, we will help in any way we can. We just want to join your main normal runs for ICC 25. We are 2011 players and we are willing to be trained for your runs. We will do anything(jump on a cliff, eat sh*t, listen to Justin Bieber, etc.) just to get Kingslayer title. We are Asians and we can raid ANYTIME :)

Armory Link:
    Mustadio - http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...dio/Deathwing/
    Aeroz - http://armory.molten-wow.com/charact...roz/Deathwing/

I hope we can join :)
    Hi.Thanks for showing intrest in our guild.But unfortunatly we dont accept someone in the guild from their forum post.The only way you can join is by filling the application which you can find here

static-deathwing.enjin.com

have a good day :)

12. Hi.Thanks for showing intrest in our guild.But unfortunatly we dont accept someone in the guild from their forum post.The only way you can join is by filling the application which you can find here

static-deathwing.enjin.com

have a good day :)
    I made our application :D

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last