1. I don't rly get what's going on in the second part of the video. i see a 1/47k hp shaman that doesn't die.
    thats the GM dude... :P

some sick damage going on there, im interested in seeing what happens to that damage with mastery stacked DS gear

2. -sigh-... Im never going to step foot in 2.2k mmr again.....

3. Actually u could ve done this before cataclysmic gear... Its just the two mastery procs in a row... Who is surprised of that dmg with a 3k mastery buff ?
    U end up with ~ 80% + dmg on frozen ppl.

There r allways these High crit insanity Movies around, but in the end have fun to Set up this in 3s... (Not talkin about 1500mmr ;)

4. Not really hard with proper RMp opener.

5. With this dmg the mage is doing you dont need rogue to open with you on the same target. He can open on healer and you can 1 shot dps before garrote even wears off xD

Shamehraxx
    I can see it, full donor mage/rogue 2v2, r1 faceroll

7. Not really hard with proper RMp opener.
    But dont forget the other Team is playing too.
    If they dont do anything to prevent dmg than u ll be able to pull that off, but normally u shouldnt be able to do that vs decent Teams in 3s (dont care about 2s)

But i guess this is just my opinion, Never played rmp tho.
    I think u cant afford Running without a trinket.

If u r human its insane dmg and quit rediculous i guess.

8. Well only magenta can afford to go 2x pve trinket due to frost armor and many defensive CDs including blazing speed.I realy don't need to cast anything.my ice Lance hits for 20-65k on 4k resilience.foul CD is only 2o icd basiclly.most open trinket 4 magenta.I got large manage pool,125k full catalog gear.and I need 3 sec lockdown.yesterday I did 130 k shatter.unholy and HP vs magenta rogue.dk died in 4 sec.afterwards I got spamed hacker lmao.p.s it was ubb and redeyyez.so funny.in most matches

9. Compare your dmg from Molten`s 4.3 with Blizzard`s 4.3 frost mage.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogse0-Kzxn0 His best crit 50k....You`re doing twice his dmg on Molten.

10. That guy is using full pvp gear.no stat maximization.I got 2x pve trip kets.+6 pve Bishop parts.

11. So according to you its normal to hit a full pvp geared player for 80% of his hp....you must be kidding me. Thats amazing. Stat maximization wont increase your dps by 100% like it did in your case, 106k crit....with full pvp gear like in the video I linked you fmage does 50k crit and cant do more, but with your STATS MAXIMIZATION you can do more damage than him by 100%? I dont think so m8. I got nothing against you or your class, but that just isnt the way its suppossed to be like many things on Molten.

12. I suggest Cheking video of venruki 1 shottig warlock.1k sp + 3 k mastery.gg.welcome to frost mage cata.PS that mage has no pve Bis gear me thinks.

Also that 106 k was with no resilience.

13. Just **** it im tired to discuss it xD Enjoy your class :D

14. Compare your dmg from Molten`s 4.3 with Blizzard`s 4.3 frost mage.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogse0-Kzxn0 His best crit 50k....You`re doing twice his dmg on Molten.
    you dumb mejt
    buy some glasses and see the real deal here

Palerx
    actually notice how he has zerk and other buffs on start of the video and he's still doing less damage than its shown in OP, in arena he did like ~40k crit before druid used skin
    oh yea true. my bad. well since resil doesnt feel broken i guess someone ****ed up the dmg multipliers? devs should do the math again i guess or this will be a very ****ed up first cata season

First 123 Last