1. New frost mage damage!Cataclysmic gear edition

As mentioned i am showing frost mage damage with new releaase of coin shop gear/Cataclysmic season.

[YT]PmsmPW1Dkx0[/YT]

2. As mentioned i am showing frost mage damage with new releaase of coin shop gear/Cataclysmic season.

[YT]PmsmPW1Dkx0[/YT]
    Well part of me isn't too surprised given the incredibly generous int upgrade you'd get from going DS HC gear, I went up a full 1K+ in spell power. But... Given your opponent was in full resilience gear from what I can tell the video is right about megaton damage D:

3. damage is legit
    RESILIENCE is NOT ,since 2009 ;)
    not working like should
    bugged
    dont know how to explane more :)

durham
    Im a full resil resto shamy. 4k+ resil with tsunami deck :)))
    i get:
    36-38k backstab crits
    80-90k crits shatter combo on burst
    60-70k tv crits(templar verdict with wings purged WTF)

the damage is not ok. why ?
    because the script that reduce (twikle) resil will reduce also the damage that resil reduce.

sry.about my english its not my native language.

ValacTank
    is that on warsong realm?

6. Frostwolf,even tho i got same nearly decked mage on Neltharion.

7. I'm just happy coz of my bubble.

#swag

8. Im a full resil resto shamy. 4k+ resil with tsunami deck :)))
    i get:
    36-38k backstab crits
    80-90k crits shatter combo on burst
    60-70k tv crits(templar verdict with wings purged WTF)

the damage is not ok. why ?
    because the script that reduce (twikle) resil will reduce also the damage that resil reduce.

sry.about my english its not my native language.
    38k backstab. Never ever ever.

a13xa
    38k on 4k resil?

LoL.
    That's mean that oyu even never played WoW.

10. 90k+ crits I LOL-ed so hard my god xD

Palerx
    As mentioned i am showing frost mage damage with new releaase of coin shop gear/Cataclysmic season.

[YT]PmsmPW1Dkx0[/YT]
    nvm seems legit. mage will be a broken class forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7tIIzF6o8k

12. I don't rly get what's going on in the second part of the video. i see a 1/47k hp shaman that doesn't die.

13. what I can say.. molten always showing that mages need to be best of the best, so hear u are - legit to the legit top of the top as always - MAGES fire, frost doesnt matter because always u will be top of the top - something strange for u ? :D:D:D:D:D Nahhhhhh, nothing. And btw why u so dissapointed,I mean u showing that for us ? :D I think u need to be happy, u have mage and mage doing insane dps/ crits :P Anyway, if u know that class glitches, tricks or other **** in this server, every class can be/do insane crit/ dps machine if u know what I mean ... But what I see in frostwolf realm, mages frost/fire - paladins/retri are the best at pvp if u wanna instant burst, silent and fast. And yea those mages are so annoying with that luck of demage.. holy cow ... really need that jesus give u a hand if u wanna survive vs mage or paladin.

14. nvm seems legit. mage will be a broken class forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7tIIzF6o8k
    actually notice how he has zerk and other buffs on start of the video and he's still doing less damage than its shown in OP, in arena he did like ~40k crit before druid used skin

123 Last