1. You all fail too see that damage with same setup but no pve gear deals 25k ice Lance with fof and spell power trinket.
    Nothing is wrong,that is damage you get from Bishop gear.I could make setup paladin doing 100 k critical on 4 k resilience.not gonna be bothered tho.

Palerx
    actually notice how he has zerk and other buffs on start of the video and he's still doing less damage than its shown in OP, in arena he did like ~40k crit before druid used skin
    oh yea true. my bad. well since resil doesnt feel broken at all i still cant tell for sure that his dmg is not legit. also he mentioned that 100k+ crit was on no resil. i played that patch on retail but i cant even remember in detail how much dmg fmages did on live when everone had full cata gear (tbh i cant even remember fmages only firemages). maybe devs should check this out and test if dmg multipliers work correctly just to make sure everything is fine

3. low dmg..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7tIIzF6o8k

4. Didn't rogues got nerfed in 4.3 because they were supposed to scale too well with s11 gear? Sigh... time to clothe my mage.

5. Didn't rogues got nerfed in 4.3 because they were supposed to scale too well with s11 gear? Sigh... time to clothe my mage.
    Rogues were actually most OP class in 4.3. You didn't play retail or what? Pre nerf Heroic vial sub rogue would two shot warrior during smoke bomb.

6. That dmg is like blizz intended and there r no Bugs...

I Wonder why everyone is so surprised that under Some circumstances ppl oneshot other ppl in pvp!?
    That is like every Expansion, its wow...
    And if someone can manage himself with that much pve gear its his plus, everyone can go for it..

7. Are you ppl bothering about frost mages and their dmg when there are a crapload of BM hunters exploiting their pets damage on every cata server?

8. IF anyone thinks damage is wrong, why don't you go ahead and do a legit test. Research the math, adjust to each talent one by one, and have no gear. Don't just bark when you can't prove o.o anyone who says it's correct has the benefit of the doubt.

arcangelyep
    Now you can be pro !

10. Are you ppl bothering about frost mages and their dmg when there are a crapload of BM hunters exploiting their pets damage on every cata server?
    +1 ahaha.......or go MM hunt and one shoot all mages =) 40k chimera 10k white 10k mastery on full ruthless maeg ^_^ pure skill on molten. Even a monkey can play hunter at high rating on molten .

11. World of RMPcraft, Cyclone EU S11 rank 1 and 2, anyone?

12. +1 ahaha.......or go MM hunt and one shoot all mages =) 40k chimera 10k white 10k mastery on full ruthless maeg ^_^ pure skill on molten. Even a monkey can play hunter at high rating on molten .
    thats why only about 2 hunters got r1/glad for the past 3 seasons

challus
    Not only frost mages, but just about any class seems to go way over 50k with hits on 4.2k resil plate. Druids can bring me down to nothing in 4 seconds or less. Pala's can crit me over 60k easy and as mentioned mages can rip though anything much harder then ever possible on retail.

Normally not the complaining guy, but it feels broken to pvp these days.

First 123