1. Jezicina poor guy... go to some corner and cry :S :)

2. I know it must be difficult to accept, being you probably trained alot to do it, but stop cringing and improve. Video coming soon, we are kinda busy with other RF to be indulging your whims, thank you.

3. I know it must be difficult to accept, being you probably trained alot to do it, but stop cringing and improve. Video coming soon, we are kinda busy with other RF to be indulging your whims, thank you.
    How do u train to kill boss with 6 times stronger gear than its supposed, after more than 1 year of server release?
    Gz for your RF tho.

4. i know it must be difficult to accept, being you probably trained alot to do it, but stop cringing and improve. Video coming soon, we are kinda busy with other rf to be indulging your whims, thank you.
    maja for president!

5. How do u train to kill boss with 6 times stronger gear than its supposed, after more than 1 year of server release?
    Gz for your RF tho.
    I came.. I loled.... :D:D:D::D

6. How do u train to kill boss with 6 times stronger gear than its supposed, after more than 1 year of server release?
    Gz for your RF tho.
    You have the same gear, ot least had the time to grind it. Also an average WOTLK player should know these fights aren't about the gear.

7. Ulduar and Malygos are not about gear and we all should know it.
    Besides, any admin of this world that leads and rules a server should know to not set any realmfirst after developments, since there could be always some problems with log in and even with the new fix. Not all the peeps on this server was able to log when the server was firstly up and so it was about luck having people for Malygos. Just only for the fact that not all could log in as me and some other did, the realm first should be restored.
    Also, having an admin in group that checks you and so on, well it's not fair at all.
    Gz for "RF"

8. Ulduar and Malygos are not about gear and we all should know it.
    Besides, any admin of this world that leads and rules a server should know to not set any realmfirst after developments, since there could be always some problems with log in and even with the new fix. Not all the peeps on this server was able to log when the server was firstly up and so it was about luck having people for Malygos. Just only for the fact that not all could log in as me and some other did, the realm first should be restored.
    Also, having an admin in group that checks you and so on, well it's not fair at all.
    Gz for "RF"
    haha.... Encore ?

9. Ulduar and Malygos are not about gear and we all should know it.
    Gz for "RF"
    We are not guilty because you guys playing on toasters.

10. DUDE JEBEM TI MUCH SERBIANS WORDS!

Awbee here, I wasnt even able to enter because I had login issues too, And i decided to call for a replacement to keep up the guild's progress, i LOST my realms first malygos and just fyi I PUT IN A LOT OF TIME TO PRACTISE AND HELP OUT WITH TACTICS/TECHNICALITIES, so please, if anyone shud be butthurt its me and not you, you lost the race swallow it and walk away with a little dignity.

11. Congratz to whole Dignity for RF Malygos and for nice title indeed. Keep on going like that in the future aswell.

P.S.

Since I saw some Encore people spreading poisons over here, I have one question for you.
    What do you think what makes one better then others?

As much as I'm proud on you for trying so hard, that much I'm pissed of because you are making stupid excuses now. Wearing any kind of guild name under your name brings some responsability with it. Think about it.

Greetings and best wishes to all,

Slawek of Encore

First ... 35393101102103104105113153 ... Last