1. With all respect , i dont see the point you had to post this on forum besides to show sth bad from us to others. Anyways, i must say that you heard well, that he did sth prohibited from his own not related to guild progression.

Just let me tell you sth, stuff like this won??t slow us down neither weaken us, we will continue being with our amazing farm status we gained with effort AND we will be better than we ever were, that??s for sure.
    jesus, calm down. dont take it so srsly

2. I'd like to talk to you sir...skype/rc anything...feel free to pm me where i can find you...
    pm me ingame "pibels" i hope we have nice conversation. :)

3. pm me ingame "pibels" i hope we have nice conversation. :)
    No need. Its ok. But i dont think it was necessary to post sth like that. Thats all and enough said.

Have a nice day

4. Dear Maharaja of montel forum,
    if you're cleaning this topic up and deleting posts, remove also Pibels' gibberish since it's of even lesser importance , kktenx.

5. Dear Maharaja of montel forum,
    if you're cleaning this topic up and deleting posts, remove also Pibels' gibberish since it's of even lesser importance , kktenx.
    We got Shamblz we are awsome!

6. Thats why I admire her. She does speak directly 'bout everything; dream person a? Why you so mad bro? U no pro bubblees? :cool:

7. Thats why I admire her. She does speak directly 'bout everything; dream person a?
    lel. At first I was like
    Spoiler: Show

but then I was like

8. lel. At first I was like

but then I was like

9. Nice,Nice DPS :) 3UH dk's FTW. And,i want to say,congratz for kill ;):cool:

10. Dignity's Light of Dawn No. 11 |

Rise up champions of the light !

Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General - won by Comara
    Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas - won by Unrecognized
    [Invincible's Reins] - won by Xegaron

Number of continuous Lich King Kills (25 heroic mode) :11
    Week: 9

11. Dehti,maybe noone in raid need that item,and he got it on his warrior? :cool: btw,i need that item too,my last item on warr /cry :P ... Gratz Dignity :*

First ... 9101112132161111 ... Last