1. May 18, 2014  
    omg stop being jealous of dignity already,better try achieve something on x1 than showoff on higher realm rates

as for Aurora guild,they might be good for higher rates realm,but for x1,they need to eat more corn flour ;)

2. May 18, 2014  
    however dont make drama in forums. Now ICC nad RS25hc farm with gr3 is comming :) (backup's wet dream) :D:D:D

3. May 18, 2014  
    I didn't wanted to make drama lol, I just correct his post. Don't attack me like hungry dogs.

And about that guy with realm rates, can you tell me exactly what rates affect to encounters, do it better on PM.

4. May 18, 2014  
    dignity is always doing raids on PM
    and it doesnt have anythin to do with encounters,just higher rate=easy mode
    and i wasnt attacking but some ppl have a point with some guilds exploiting/abusing on ragnaros for RS 25 hc
    i doubt anyone did blizzard RS 25 HC before Dignity,cause most of the guilds were doing it with corp. way

sry if i insulted somehow,just wanted to say what is true

5. May 18, 2014  
    i doubt anyone did blizzard RS 25 HC before Dignity

Aktuli, before Dignity there was nothing. People were aktuli keyboard turnin in Dalaran until three, poor orphans (their mom, User, died) Noex, Dany and Luko started to invite people to this new cult they found, was called Digniteh and had a terrible geldcrest. From that day everything was supposed to be swell and gud but it wasn't. So they had to breed special soldiers in order to finally end this LK 25 hc wipefest. They struggled in finding the besteste genes out there.

Then, Paladiyum and Arrow aka Cackle were born and the brotherhood started to grow. Tenx to Snows magical powurs they khield Lik Ching, partied all year and could move forward and become liek, the greatest country in the galaxy. Cars, planes, toilet paper, everything is tenx to them you know.

So as a former soldier, I salute, to the fellow scientists from Dignity, and mostly to domy20 who is the greatest farmer of them all.

And Ren is low.

hazaa

6. May 18, 2014  
    dignity is always doing raids on PM
    and it doesnt have anythin to do with encounters,just higher rate=easy mode
    and i wasnt attacking but some ppl have a point with some guilds exploiting/abusing on ragnaros for RS 25 hc
    i doubt anyone did blizzard RS 25 HC before Dignity,cause most of the guilds were doing it with corp. way

sry if i insulted somehow,just wanted to say what is true
    http://www.twitch.tv/lolikor/c/3734503
    You're not the first to do it the "blizzard-like" way. ;)

7. May 18, 2014  
    I heard there was no Worlf of Wakreft until dignity started to farm archiebments and collect rocks at the Stormwind park, when some draenei spotted em and wrote on his twitter #theworldcreators #freerocks #kony2012. He was hit by a truck after dat, but he spread the word and more and more people started to collect rocks. And for this dignity, I thank you. And for toiler paper also obviously.

8. May 18, 2014  
    http://www.twitch.tv/lolikor/c/3734503
    You're not the first to do it the "blizzard-like" way. ;)
    and how many wipes before u killed it retail-way? including since the day u started

9. May 18, 2014  
    Evryone who killed Halion25hc with corp and blizzlike knows the differance in difficulty betwin fights. We stopped to use corp long long long time ago because its not even a challange to kill the boss and its not fun. Who is best guild in Lordaeron, molten, world, galaxy doesnt matter. Aurora is cool guild we are cool too. You can watch Funkysday's stream and see the way they do Halion or Bakerr's stream to see how we are doing. They use corp we doesnt. As I know molten is not banning for corp exploit so go ahead ppl farm ur halion :cool::cool::cool:
    not sure how our guild is even involved in a lorderon guild recruitment thread but i digress. im not even sure what the deal is with corp. weve done it with and without. you can see our first kills were without as they are highlighted on the stream and lolis and chaos streams not to mention the kill compilation video is up on moltens youtube. and yea there is no competition between who is best and who is not. how can one even compare that? by amounts of kills? speed? overall damage?Realm firsts? i mean its pointless this is molten. let people do what they do on their realms and please dont try to compare it. As far as realm rates go that also means nothing when it comes to raiding or difficulty. so why even bring that up is beyond me. i have played and raided end level on all 3 realms and its the same thing. the only difference is the experience,gold, and rep. which in terms of raiding means i can get my ashen band 10X faster than lord and that it nothing else is different. Same communities, same pugs, same fanboys, just on different servers. You can still insta 80 here, donate full sets of gear, and all of that so whoever is saying that is just plain dumb. I played retail for 7 years want to know why i chose ragnaros over lord? because i never wanted to level another main on 1x exp ever again. simple as that. realm rates have nothing to do with making anything that 25 players are going up against in a raid easier.

As far as the point where corp is an exploit i dont see how it can be an exploit at all when its not even working properly and trust me we wouldent be doing the boss week in and out if it was an exploit and im sure if it was we would be banned by now seeing as how we have 2-3 people streaming every kill. Aurora has always had a standard of not exploiting/hacking and always will which is the reason i am there and most likely the reason why the guild has been around for 2 years doing the same content every week without ever once receiving a ban for a raid.

Also like ive mentioned and trolled before everything seems to be a molten first these days. If it really is i have no problems with it and congrats to those molten first players. But some things are just getting out of hand with being molten firsts not just here on lord but deathwing and rag as well. why? i mean its just plain stupid and probably the reason why bakker and i dont see eye to eye. Many people have come before us and done these bosses and raids as well the only difference is now everyone is recording everything and claiming it as a molten first because they have the first video of lets say solo tanking LK. but solo tanking LK has been done many times before anyone shot a video of someone doing it. so how is that a molten first? the only way to track down a server wide first kill would be by either asking every player who retired if they ever did that something or seeing who has the achievement.

Anyways, i have nothing but respect for Dignity and their members so have fun and good luck to Dignity on future kills and raids.

10. May 18, 2014  

Aktuli, before Dignity there was nothing. People were aktuli keyboard turnin in Dalaran until three, poor orphans (their mom, User, died) Noex, Dany and Luko started to invite people to this new cult they found, was called Digniteh and had a terrible geldcrest. From that day everything was supposed to be swell and gud but it wasn't. So they had to breed special soldiers in order to finally end this LK 25 hc wipefest. They struggled in finding the besteste genes out there.

Then, Paladiyum and Arrow aka Cackle were born and the brotherhood started to grow. Tenx to Snows magical powurs they khield Lik Ching, partied all year and could move forward and become liek, the greatest country in the galaxy. Cars, planes, toilet paper, everything is tenx to them you know.

So as a former soldier, I salute, to the fellow scientists from Dignity, and mostly to domy20 who is the greatest farmer of them all.

And Ren is low.

hazaa
    actually shambls,better not stick your nose (except your diaper)in things u dont know nothing about
    as for farming raids,Dignity did not do it cause of User,Luko or anyone else,it was cause of the guild

u are mby strong on words,but your english sucks,or mby its cause of cars,planes and toilet paper,you know :)

11. May 18, 2014  
    i just dont like the ppl that are blaming/disgracing or insulting the guild i am in
    i would even kill if i have to
    no kidding

and this executabil1 sucks even more at english

"I heard there was no Worlf of Wakreft until dignity started to farm archiebments"
    fix this,you may get Oscar for that,prolly Leonardo DiCaprio will get it before you,so better hurry

12. May 18, 2014  
    Damn what did i just read.
    Guys i didnt say we are first on whole molten ,i said we are first guild who killed Halion with second group 100% blizzlike on ally side on lord ,nothing else :)
    Thank you all for care towards our guild ,and i really don't understand why people from other realms got hurt so much.

13. May 18, 2014  
    i just dont like the ppl that are blaming/disgracing or insulting the guild i am in
    i would even kill if i have to
    no kidding

and this executabil1 sucks even more at english

"I heard there was no Worlf of Wakreft until dignity started to farm archiebments"
    fix this,you may get Oscar for that,prolly Leonardo DiCaprio will get it before you,so better hurry
    Wow, seems like someone got hit in the head pretty badly while collecting those rocks ( ͡?? ͜ʖ ͡??)
    You are really in no position to tell someone that he sucks at anything really. I feel stupid even quoting your post.

P.S. I suggest you to stop writing in this thread, as you are just giving your guild a bad reputation

14. May 18, 2014  
    Evryone who killed Halion25hc with corp and blizzlike knows the differance in difficulty betwin fights. We stopped to use corp long long long time ago because its not even a challange to kill the boss and its not fun. Who is best guild in Lordaeron, molten, world, galaxy doesnt matter. Aurora is cool guild we are cool too. You can watch Funkysday's stream and see the way they do Halion or Bakerr's stream to see how we are doing. They use corp we doesnt. As I know molten is not banning for corp exploit so go ahead ppl farm ur halion :cool::cool::cool:
    You should know Aurora's first RS kill was without corp or even banishing big adds. You can check out the Molten media section for video of it. Congrats on all your kills.

15. May 18, 2014  
    Thank you all for visiting our page

First ... 2836373839404888138 ... Last