1. Some noteable facts:
    - Last week took us one day of rerun to kill LK25hc for first time , this week took us just one try to kill it, that was main reason why we decided to go keep trying Halion25hc.
    - This was the second day doing tries on RS25hc.
    - The Halion kill happened on the last try of the day.
    - <Dignity> was forged on 5th September that makes 1 month and 6 days of progression and End-Bosses are already downed.

After all the hard work, after all the wipes, after all the things that made us thinking this was not going anywhere.....we proved ourselves that with some effort and proper leadership there is nothing impossible for us!

Good Job guys.

<Dignity>
    Is just starting :)
    As a new addition of the team, a new comer, I can proudly say "This guild remembers me of the dawn days of the retails ICC" ;) and the fun we had in guilds like Requiem, SK or myMYM. I can easly describe them as an perfect execution clan with outstanding team work and an infinity of patient.

I am proud to be part of you

2. It sucks when u farm everything...u clean two fully instances in 1 day and then you has nothing to do instead of standing in IF and trolling around... /cry wtb some wipes :P :cool:

3. Just want to say: Goodjob to all of you, you clearly managed to stay as good as you were when Infusion disbanded.
    Keep the up the good work! <3
    Hope you get bored of WotLK soon and join us on retail.
    Infusion is waiting for you <3 :D

ps. Paladiyum, gj :)

4. Just want to say: Goodjob to all of you, you clearly managed to stay as good as you were when Infusion disbanded.
    Thank you pulbar! <3

On a side note: LK25HC 2nd run progression : 7% hp left OMG , so frkin close :(, anyways Lk will die again for sure TMRRW or later :3

5. Thank you pulbar! <3

On a side note: LK25HC 2nd run progression : 7% hp left OMG , so frkin close :(, anyways Lk will die again for sure TMRRW or later :3
    wut later...the ***** gonna fall tomorrow

6. Great job!

Great job by Paladiyum and Cucho wishes best things in other Raids :)

Regards By Protactinium ;)

7. Great job by Paladiyum and Cucho wishes best things in other Raids :)

Regards By Protactinium ;)
    THX prota/field ! <3 , btw are u still playing on wotlk?

8. I feal stupid im just writing thank you thank you xD :D

Aramun
    Dignity's Light of Dawn No. 3

Grats to everyone.

Also we downed Halion in Ruby Sanctum 25 Heroic for 2nd time. Grats to those who got achievements tonight :)

[Penumbra Pendant] - won by Aramun
    [Umbrage Armbands] - won by Recountsux
    [Petrified Twilight Scale] - won by Vaath
    [Returning Footfalls] - won by Sabrinita

Number of Lich King Kills (25 heroic mode) : 3
    Number of Halion Kills (25 heroic mode): 2

iAmAthirat
    Halion and lk in the same evening again! Hell yea!

11. Lich King 25heroic & Halion 25heroic OFFICIALY on farm... Both in same day...

EASY MODE !

12. I must say im impressed for the quality of ppl we have, proud being officer of this guild :)

NOW gogo 2nd runs , because killing those one time a week its not enough!

13. I must say im impressed for the quality of ppl we have, proud being officer of this guild :)

NOW gogo 2nd runs , because killing those one time a week its not enough!
    one time week ? the main problem is we down them both in one day and we have nothing else to do instead of standing in Ironforge and become AFK Master...wtb 3 runs moar to farm it like a baws :<

iAmAthirat
    Dun afk in Ironforge like a nub! Make business with dworfs!

First ... 234561454104 ... Last