1. Hahahah, I didn't expect my math would cause that much funny comments xd

Neither I got what he wanted to say with the Bill Gates thing XD
    believe me no one did got it :)

2. You guys are just too dumb to understand such humor ( ͡?? ͜ʖ ͡??)

3. Dignity's Light of Dawn No.72

Lich King killed with second group!

Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand - won by Norexa
    Mithrios, Bronzebeard's Legacy - won by Kasui
    [Invincible's Reins] - won by Warracker

Number of continuous Lich King Kills (25 heroic mode) :72
    Week: 52

4. On this day exactly 1 year ago Dignity killed for the First time Lich King and Halion 25 Heroic

For exactly one year or 365 days, Dignity managed to kill Lich King 25 Heroic 72 times and Halion 25 Heroic 64 Times.
    We are the only guild in Molten history EVER ,who managed to do this.
    We dont want to brag about it we just want you to respect us and our accomplishments . <3
    Thank you everyone and Long Live Digniy !!!

5. Like i see here in this topic,that you didint kill LK and Halion at the same day.

Gratz and keep doing good job :cool:

6. On this day exactly 1 year ago Dignity killed for the First time Lich King and Halion 25 Heroic

For exactly one year or 365 days, Dignity managed to kill Lich King 25 Heroic 72 times and Halion 25 Heroic 64 Times.
    We dont want to brag about it we just want you to respect us and our accomplishments . <3
    Gratz to all of us guys for all the hard work put in, and thanks to whoever supported us through thick and thin...we keep going strong :) .. LLD <3

7. Like i see here in this topic,that you didint kill LK and Halion at the same day.

Gratz and keep doing good job :cool:
    well its after 9 days that we first killed Halion but it will be boring to post a congrats massage everyweek so 9 days dosent matter :)

8. Great community, great raids , great leaders. Except habshu,habshu sux :s ! LLD

9. Gratz to all of us guys for all the hard work put in, and thanks to whoever supported us through thick and thin...we keep going strong :) .. LLD <3
    NICEE! bosss

10. Nice job Dignity, this guild has been a great home for me and my paladin and I'm glad I could both help you and be helped by you. I hope this guild lives to see at least another anniversary.

Noctis
    we are just starting :) few more year gonna pass like nothing :)

11. Congratz Dignity! Keep doing good work . ;)

12. On this day exactly 1 year ago Dignity killed for the First time Lich King and Halion 25 Heroic

Only guild to do what exactly ever?

13. I have to agree with funky on this :D, pala wtf are you talking about. In past 2 months Infusion Killed LK and Halion around 30 times and you are saying you are the only one :D and Aurora probably does the same. So count the numbers and see how much that is for US in a year.

Please just stop talking so much bull**** for once.....

First ... 545535455565765105155 ... Last