1. why cant u just shake hands or fist bump and gg. after all , a year ago it was 1 guild which split in 2 now as i recall. ahhh, arguing no matter what era, same old same old
    ^^ Amen to that brother :)

2. One day everyone will quit the game, and you will remember the rivarly between each other and you wil miss the good and bad things that happened. This is a game only and therefore there's no Alpha male ( who is the best and who is not ) for me it was an honor to be and remain a part of this guild.

P.S Dignity has great GM and officers and great community!

Best regards - Higgins

3. Yo.. all chill out... I was only asking Funky why (skiping the last 4-5months) they never farmed Halion. Since 1st Halion kill on Ragnaros is quite fresh.
    well i wouldn't say "fresh" considering we had our kill in February of this year. we never really went for it to be honest. then one day we got some new officers and people willing to drive the effort for a kill and we got it a short time later. so no. middle of 2014 is way off here is the link to the kill that day. Recorded 8 months ago. Actually we've had a post about it before in your thread here. i also went on if you scroll down further to explain the whole corp thing as well as providing links to our first kill from 3 different PoV's which was not done the "corp way". Honestly there is a part of me that considers some kills dirty because of the way things work with corp as in guilds pushing P3 and having no meteors. Not saying you guys do it but we all know who those guilds are and i think we can agree its cheap.

if you guys have any more questions or comments id be happy to discuss them in private message as to not clutter your recruitment thread with needless things any longer. thanks and GL to Dignity. Grats again on 1 year.

4. Dbm

Paladiyum you do know, and dont tell me u dont cuz ull be lieing, that dbm is not always 100% right, so that announce may not be corect, right?

5. You guys should start counting hours,minutes and seconds on how fast you clear ICC and kill LK and Halion, so we can know how good are you at clearing everything.

6. good, as long as there is competition in LOD and Twilight it will be fun to play this game. don't stop :)
    hey yve welcome back bro :)
    +1

7. Hello guys i really think that you are the best.Why would i care about being the best in a virtual world?Keep it up long live Dignity.(at least 20 more years)

8. Long live dignity! Empire dignity!

yivek
    hey yve welcome back bro :)
    +1
    ye i missed drinking and raiding a bit so ..:) :wave:

10. Your guild is old 2 years and we still have more kills then you please....
    Also learn math. + you started farming third LK 2 month ago ,so you still didn't reach a year.
    Before that your guild was falling apart because of bad leadership so you had to beg few guilds to merge with you + stole benediction people + geared noobs .
    If i wanted to farm third group lk i would do it 7 months ago. But that is not my goal. We are good with 2 lods per week.
    Stop attacking me when i am not attacking you ,you have no arguments against me and you never will have.
    I can go on more but i will stop here i do not want to humiliate your guild.
    Anyway haters gonna hate ,thank you for following us <3
    hmmmm.. because of bad leadership? lol dude, maybe because of you? you was an officer who got kicked because of hacking in raid. One of the reason why Infusion got bad timing is that we moved on retail, few of veterans and officers. So Paladiyum, why your Rogue and other chars are banned? is that because you dont want to play them, or you did something bad and wrong? Do not talk bull****s about others till you show to people your real face. Take care.:cool::D:D:D:cool:

11. Dignity is the 1st and only guild in molten that...

*grabs popcorn* :D

12. Yo.. all chill out... I was only asking Funky why (skiping the last 4-5months) they never farmed Halion. Since 1st Halion kill on Ragnaros is quite fresh. I was pointing to the fact, that although they are the oldest guild (from Infusion/Dignity and Aurora) they never farmed Halion till middle-of-2014, right? ;)
    Greetings Dignity,

Since Aurora was mentioned one way or another, I can answer your questions. Aurora has been farming Halion at least twice a week every week since februrary (summing up +40 kills in ~6-7 months), reason we didn't sooner is simple, leadership problem. I am former Aurora gm, and we had a short period of stagnation over summer/autumn 2013, we've swapped around a number of officers/gms for the sake of keeping the guild alive, and that shortage of officers resulted in that rather slightly inactive period. Nothing lasts forever.
    By the time we stabilized once more, as soon as school started again, and started farming content regularly, I was already way too bored and tired of wotlk content, to start up progression yet again.

As soon as I prepared the next gm that I passed leadership to, they killed Halion within the next month. Its been on farm ever since. P.S. that kill was actually without the whole corporeality tactic.

Furthermore, I guarantee you Aurora has more LK kills than any other guild on the server, both in the past year and overall. Just in the past year, if I were to give an estimated number it would be over 100 kills. Its true we don't count our kills, but there almost hasn't been a week without a kill ever, average are 2 kills a week, and often times we manage 3 as well (altho harder since the vdw fiasco).

Also, I think Ragnaros' Halion 25hc first kill is actually older than Lordaeron one, the guild <Care> downed him somewhere in the begining of 2013. I'm not actually positive on this since I do not know when was the first Lordaeron kill, just an assumption.

And lastly, competition is always healthy and I'm glad there are guilds farming content around, altho I don't think its a good idea to throw such 'molten first' feats around, when you're not sure you can back them up. It simply doesn't look good in the eyes of others. Despite being the oldest and most achieved guild around, you don't see Aurora throwing such things into everyone else's face. Just a thought :)

Take care and all the best~
    Eva

13. Greetings Dignity,

Since Aurora was mentioned one way or another, I can answer your questions. Aurora has been farming Halion at least twice a week every week since februrary (summing up +40 kills in ~6-7 months), reason we didn't sooner is simple, leadership problem. I am former Aurora gm, and we had a short period of stagnation over summer/autumn 2013, we've swapped around a number of officers/gms for the sake of keeping the guild alive, and that shortage of officers resulted in that rather slightly inactive period. Nothing lasts forever.
    By the time we stabilized once more, as soon as school started again, and started farming content regularly, I was already way too bored and tired of wotlk content, to start up progression yet again.

As soon as I prepared the next gm that I passed leadership to, they killed Halion within the next month. Its been on farm ever since. P.S. that kill was actually without the whole corporeality tactic.

Furthermore, I guarantee you Aurora has more LK kills than any other guild on the server, both in the past year and overall. Just in the past year, if I were to give an estimated number it would be over 100 kills. Its true we don't count our kills, but there almost hasn't been a week without a kill ever, average are 2 kills a week, and often times we manage 3 as well (altho harder since the vdw fiasco).

Also, I think Ragnaros' Halion 25hc first kill is actually older than Lordaeron one, the guild <Care> downed him somewhere in the begining of 2013. I'm not actually positive on this since I do not know when was the first Lordaeron kill, just an assumption.

And lastly, competition is always healthy and I'm glad there are guilds farming content around, altho I don't think its a good idea to throw such 'molten first' feats around, when you're not sure you can back them up. It simply doesn't look good in the eyes of others. Despite being the oldest and most achieved guild around, you don't see Aurora throwing such things into everyone else's face. Just a thought :)

Take care and all the best~
    Eva
    Hey Eva,

Long time no see. I though Phreak was GM ... Although you guyz always changed the leadership :)) like NP. I know Aurora better then anyone from Dignity/Infusion or other guilds. At 1st LOD you had Mirunik as MT if I remember right. Thats why I said "if we have to count the kills on LK ofcs AURORA will be on the top". My-self I raided with your cores like 2years ago and I know how/what you do. I was just confused about RS farming, since you guyz never went for that (in the past).

Thx for you reply Eva. Xoxo

P.S. About 1st Halion25HC I was poiting at end of 2013 when they fixed the class-dps buggs (prior you could overcharge them to do 1000k/dps using DK/Mages/Priests) and when all the bufs went strictly fixed (retail mode). No corporality, just brain-and hard hours.
    And also when I was poiting on killing it "proper way after fixes" I was talking about 2runs in the same week. Thats where I can back-up my words. I wasn't speaking about 1st kill somewhere somehow.

14. hmmmm.. because of bad leadership? lol dude, maybe because of you? you was an officer who got kicked because of hacking in raid. One of the reason why Infusion got bad timing is that we moved on retail, few of veterans and officers. So Paladiyum, why your Rogue and other chars are banned? is that because you dont want to play them, or you did something bad and wrong? Do not talk bull****s about others till you show to people your real face. Take care.:cool::D:D:D:cool:
    While I was officer two years ago you weren't even part of guild :)
    I left I didn't get kicked.After that your guild disbanded :)
    I am not talking about leadership two year ago, I am talking about leadership from january till now .
    My rogue is banned for same reason as undisputed GM someone sent fake ss about us .
    I tought one of you could actualy say something smart but still you talk only nonsence :)
    As I said you don't have arguments stop trying :)

First ... 747555657585967107157 ... Last