1. What is the LOD count after moltdown?

2. 17 molten crash in same day when we did 100 kills

3. Le Gz for the Kills :)

P.S. BREEE SAWEEEEE Kopele :P

4. Le Gz for the Kills :)

P.S. BREEE SAWEEEEE Kopele :P
    olaaaa who i see ?

elshamyto :3

Thanks dude good luck in retail :)

P.S: and watafak i come in teamspeak u r not there,i want to tell u ''kopele'' ? q.q
    Edited: April 30, 2015

5. What is the LOD count after moltdown?
    As Sawee said, 17 is the LOD count after molten crash...the server crashed exactly 2 hours after we killed our 100th LOD on Lordaeron...wierd coincidence :P

6. i think ret carry lod....no?????

7. olaaaa who i see ?

elshamyto :3

Thanks dude good luck in retail :)

P.S: and watafak i come in teamspeak u r not there,i want to tell u ''kopele'' ? q.q
    log on teamspeak from 6pm (our time) you will find me online
    Look who's here vaath Vaath! the rest you know it :P /wave
    Nothing is Wired on Mol10

P.S. Sawe Tell to burst that he sux ;))
    Edited: April 30, 2015

8. As Sawee said, 17 is the LOD count after molten crash...the server crashed exactly 2 hours after we killed our 100th LOD on Lordaeron...wierd coincidence :P
    That's nice

9. May 1, 2015  
    Hi there,
    I've decided to leave Dignity.I've explained to Naga and Paladiyum why i've decided to do this after all this time to be part of this guild.I dont want to explain my reasons for this,bcuz i want to avoid drama.I wish you good luck and i hope that you will continue to do what you've done in the past 1.5 y.Ty for everything and good luck!

P.p:Im sure that only some of the old members remember me,so new members pls avoid comments like "who is this "useless nub". Ty

10. May 2, 2015  
    Hi there,
    I've decided to leave Dignity.I've explained to Naga and Paladiyum why i've decided to do this after all this time to be part of this guild.I dont want to explain my reasons for this,bcuz i want to avoid drama.I wish you good luck and i hope that you will continue to do what you've done in the past 1.5 y.Ty for everything and good luck!

P.p:Im sure that only some of the old members remember me,so new members pls avoid comments like "who is this "useless nub". Ty
    One of the top PvE Shamans on Lordaeron ;) ... See ya around dude,watch your back i am focused on PvP now... I might farm you ^^

Best regards.

Andrijana / Cackle / Unrecognized

11. May 2, 2015  
    Hi there,

Thanks and gud luck to you too mate, in your future endevours :)

12. May 2, 2015  
    See you dude best wishes

P.s. my ps is broken no moar sawko q.q

13. May 2, 2015  
    log on teamspeak from 6pm (our time) you will find me online
    Look who's here vaath Vaath! the rest you know it :P /wave
    Nothing is Wired on Mol10

P.S. Sawe Tell to burst that he sux ;))
    Hey man..howz it going wid you? Drop by sometime :)

14. May 2, 2015  
    Hi everyone :D Nice to see that the guild is alive and have so amazing progress) Gz with 100th halion kill!

Devly is here btw)

15. May 2, 2015  
    Hi everyone :D Nice to see that the guild is alive and have so amazing progress) Gz with 100th halion kill!

Devly is here btw)
    Yo Devly..thanks ..appreciate it :) ...where u been mate?

First ... 2868767778798088128178 ... Last