1. I second what the above poster said. Good to see a moderator's words on it finally.

Though more than anything I'm just mind-blown at how several of these guilds who up until recently have shamelessly exploited stuff like hunter MD bugs, buff-stacking, and Blacksmith socket bugs (and several still do) have suddenly joined this self-righteous circle-jerk where they refuse to do things in any way other than the legitimate one and think less of guilds who don't do the same. Not calling out any one guild in particular, and this is certainly by no means directed at Dignity (forgive me if you think it is, I just picked your thread to post this because Sapphire also posted here), but the inconsistency really irks me..
    No man...i completely get your point and no offence taken :) ...But this discussion isnt about any other exploits, so lets just keep it related to the topic at hand, to which we already got an answer from the Moderator...so everything is sorted out now and happy raiding to everyone :)

2. Nobody should have to cease raiding and having fun playing the game because of a problem on our (Warmane's) end. If you want to blame someone, you can blame us (Warmane). It's a game. Fun comes first, not ego. I'm sure everyone here would appreciate it if you kept this silliness out of their thread.
    It wasn't meant to be silliness, nor was it meant to serve to blame someone for the recent update. My apologies for the wrong impressions, cause I know things get buggy with new stuff and I know it takes time to fix them. Wouldn't stick here for 6 years otherwise... Anyway, doesn't even matter now. If you say the beach is safe to surf... well then, let me get my surfboard. Cheerios.

3. If you say the beach is safe to surf... well then, let me get my surfboard.
    Yes, definitely. Proceed as you normally would and you'll be fine.

4. Dignity's Light of Dawn No.127

Lich King killed with Main Group!

Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand - won by Enka
    Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General - won by Honest
    [Invincible's Reins] - won by Dasuna

Number of continuous Lich King Kills (25 heroic mode) : 127

5. Twilight Destroyer 25 Heroic No.109

Halion downed on Main Group!

Petrified Twilight Scale - won by Awbee
    Cloak of Burning Dust - won by Ouphenos
    Treads of Impending Reurrection- won by Nemphyst
    Bracers of Fiery Night - won by Corset

Number of continuous Halion Kills (25 heroic mode) : 109

6. Dignity's Light of Dawn No.128
    Lich King killed with Second Group!

Fel'inrush,Defender of Quel'thalas- won by Tandris
    Royal Scepter of Terenas ll - won by Mermaid
    [Invincible's Reins] - won by Overfed
    Number of continuous Lich King Kills (25 heroic mode) : 128

7. RS 25hc Second group down last night,w8 for naga to upload the picture ... :)

8. Thumbs up for the old school players. :)

9. Twilight Destroyer 25 Heroic No.110

Halion downed on second group!

Number of continuous Halion Kills (25 heroic mode) : 110

10. Dignity's Light of Dawn No.127
    Lich King killed with Main Group!

Archus,Greatstaff of Antonidas - won by Overfed
    Heaven's Fall,Kryss of Thousand Lies - won by Kosoj (Much ap for warlock :3)
    [Invincible's Reins] - won by Kosoj
    Number of continuous Lich King Kills (25 heroic mode) : 127
    Edited: June 25, 2015

11. lel dat Hottest are such happy..

12. wowowowowo you are so good at this game wauuuu

13. lel...this is how 1 tank should absorb the spirits : )
    Edited: June 23, 2015

First ... 3474828384858694134184 ... Last