1. Love you guys, everything about this guild made me see the game from a different perspective and also how we worked things out as a community, the best place there is and will be...for me at least. Lots and lots of fun we had, but we'll surely not stop here as we raise ourselves to a higher level, both in-game and outside of it. Cheers to the fun and games we brought to this server that I'm sure, ppl will never forget.

2. Im crie for the sistas I had in Dignity and will miss seeing that name float above their heads.

3. Was in Dignitas for 1month only but..Really special 1 month..GL to everyone in real life and in game..

Alinity was here 08.09.2015

4. Dear Dignity members and fans

Thanks for being part of my Virtual life ,thanks for those awesome moments,nice raids gud friends.I hope everyone of u got your time however u want ,keep plalying or quiting,Just be helpfull,dont be pussies as some guys and keep going on your own.I love all of you.

Best wishesh ,your ex officer Delev
    <3 LLD <3

5. We are inactive but we are not dead yet! :D

We had some people online and we did one bane :)
    Solo Tank:
    - Sawee

Solo Heal:
    - Delev

Rdps:
    - Raifury
    - Sylph
    - Priestation
    - Hackoo
    - Aneliaqt

Mdps:
    - Waxa
    - Overcat
    Edited: September 15, 2015

6. Was in Dignitas for 1month only but..Really special 1 month..GL to everyone in real life and in game..

Alinity was here 08.09.2015
    No wonder it disbanded xD

7. Dignity isnt disbanded. And will never be. It will be always there present. Ppl who were part of it just know it.
    Long live Dignity.

Love you all, Esmay

8. sawee
    a cute way of saying "sorry"
    person 1: "You forgot to call me back.."
    person 2: "sawee frown emoticon"
    Person 1: "aw..its ok"

Esmai told me to put this kekekekeke
    Edited: September 10, 2015

9. Hello friends and guildies,the best time I had and spent were these two years,with you guys. After I read the forums (just now) I got really really sad. I was happy all day,now I entered the forums after couple of weeks and saw this. Now I regret I was inactive the whole summer + now. Guys...Best moments of my wow career,best guild,best people,best friends. I wish you all the best of luck in your real lifes or continuation of wow playing.
    Best regards,
    PreciousDignity.

https://youtu.be/RgKAFK5djSk
    Edited: September 12, 2015

10. Finally i made shizel to upload the video he is not playing anymore so he is not scared to be called nib :<

Edited: September 15, 2015

11. brings up memories <3

noob quality though
    Edited: September 18, 2015

12. who cares about quality. memories are memories :)

First ... 46869495969798106146 ... Last