1. Happy New Year to everyone, year to look back on the previous years realize your mistakes, never do them again and live better this year than in the previous ones.

Dignity 2k17 good luck with this new generation of raiders Shizel and to-be officers, god give u patience my friends because you will need it .

PS: AJ NEK PRODJE TAJ TIKET VISE PUTA U 2k17 JEBEM LI MU BOGA!!!!!!

Long live the king
    May his reign last forever
    May his strength...
    Fail him never.

2. Welcome Warmane community I want to announce that Dignity is officily back, after a lot of consideration we decided to bring the guild back for the purpose to play together again and to get back to the position were we once were among the best guilds.

We have a fresh and new leadership for the guild which I think will be a success, everybody who was once in Dignity is gladly welcome to join back. For the rest who are interested in the guild u can find our website link on the first page of this thread.

3. Welcome Warmane community I want to announce that Dignity is officily back, after a lot of consideration we decided to bring the guild back for the purpose to play together again and to get back to the position were we once were among the best guilds.

We have a fresh and new leadership for the guild which I think will be a success, everybody who was once in Dignity is gladly welcome to join back. For the rest who are interested in the guild u can find our website link on the first page of this thread.

Welcome back Dignity.
    And Happy New Year <3

4. Welcome back Dignity.
    And Happy New Year <3
    Same too you Sawfkooo :3

5. After a little break, we came back to be one of the best guilds again! Today we done chill raid Lich King on 10 HEROIC mode. (no screenshot of loot because wow error :/). Video will be posted on our site later.

LICH KING ON 10 HEROIC MODE
    Edited: January 26, 2017

6. Dignity is recruiting new people to fill up our core raid groups, we are looking for skilled and dedicated players with patience and loyalty towards the guild.

At the moment we are in the need of the following classes

Death Knight => Tank
    Druid => Feral DPS & Balance
    Hunter => MM & BM
    Mage => Fire & Arcane
    Paladin => Retribution & Holy
    Priest => Disco & Holy
    Warlock => Demonology & Affliction

Applications are made on our guild website http://dignity-warmane.shivtr.com

Kind regards, <Dignity> guild.
    Edited: March 2, 2017

7. A little something we did in our first week of return

8. Here it is our awaited Bane of the Fallen King video new and fresh from last week, u did good sisters :D

9. I agreed with ur philosophy. Seek for that kind of guild.
    I want did raids in first place for the raids, and then in second for the items.
    So, i am 5.7-8K Pve gear DPs.
    My first hero from Molten end, lvl 80 from about 3 weeks.

10. We did ICC 25 Heroic today cleared all the way up to Lich King, really nice kill on PP and the progress on Lich King was great also he will fall soon :)

Recruitment will be posted soon for the currently needed classes and roles in the guild.

11. Welcome back and Good luck!
    Its nice to see some old faces again.

12. Dignity is recruiting new people to fill up our core raid groups, we are looking for skilled and dedicated players with patience and loyalty towards the guild.

At the moment we are in the need of the following classes

Death Knight => Tank
    Druid => Feral DPS & Balance
    Hunter => MM & BM
    Mage => Fire & Arcane
    Paladin => Holy
    Priest => Disco & Holy
    Shaman => Elemental & Enhancement
    Warlock => Demonology & Affliction & Destro

Applications are made on our guild website http://dignity-warmane.shivtr.com

Kind regards, <Dignity> guild.
    Edited: March 2, 2017

First ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... Last