1. Did you guys bought

for tonight ?
    Edited: April 26, 2016

2. Dignity took last realm first on Deathwing! Good job everyone i am proud of you, also thank everyone for help! LONG LIVE DIGNITY!

3. Here are some Realm First that Dignity posses since start of Warmane till now.

4. Indeed. Congratulations for all the achievments that you made toghether as a team. Tho many keeo forgeting this, its just a game after all and fair play should be a priority among guilds even tho sometimes we feel a lil'bit of a weight on our chest, seeing others achieving so much.

Congratulations once again and keep it up like this.

Shalom.

5. Did you guys bought

for tonight ?
    This helped us a lot and we also hear you barking in front of Ulduar for 30 minutes

6. I guess I have to say it..
    Congratulations for your Algalon realm first. The dedication to the game is insane. Nothing else to say here.

P.S. Those race, class and proff RFs.. Are you sure they should be there? lol
    Edited: April 27, 2016

7. This is the second time this thread has been cleaned of drama in just as many days. Today, I've banned all those who were involved. If you have a problem with what someone is posting on the guild thread, please, report it to a moderator. If you cannot follow the rules, do not post.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=301141
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=59277
    This is now the 3rd time this has been cleaned. Next time, do not get involved and report it to a moderator as instructed.

8. Algalon our sister

Edited: April 27, 2016

9. Algalon our sister

5 minutes and 16 seconds is how long it took you to kill it.

With the enrage timer being 6 minutes, and it being calculated to fit the 226-239 gear which was available at that time, I must say I am not even slightly impressed by this.

First ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... Last