1. You were my all for this 1 year ! I hope, I HOPE 1 day we will be again on the top AS USUAL , LONG LIVE DIGNITY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! LOVE YOU ALL <3 -Vanted

2. When server crashed and i needed a new guild i saw only one potential guild.. Dignity.. and i am so glad thati made that decision to join you guys.. this has been the best experience in WoW for me, you guys made me do better then i ever thought i could.. sure we had our indifferences at times but the love that we have for each other and for the guild always made us pull thru... Know that dignity did not end today, for it is still in our hearts, and will forever be... Now for the real last time... Peace out sisters...

3. the **** i was thinking?
    Edited: January 21, 2018 Reason: severe autism

4. Well like everything good thats time come i still remeber when i was staying in dalaran of lordearon and when paladiyum made i wanted to join so bad but didnt have the chance :) now i can't belive that am part of this guild even one of the people who are leading am proud all of u was with the guild till the end with good and bad tiems we was together even when we had some rages u guys was here and understand us we had really good times as well a lot of them,am really happy to see that people was together for our last day.

once again it was really nice to play with all of u <333333333333333333333333333333
    Oh let's dont forget the last thing Dignity is making 2 years today! Happy Birthday Dignity! and u know LLD<3
    06.09.2013 - 06.09.2015
    Good luck in your future to all of u regards Sawee!
    Edited: September 7, 2015

5. Sounds like a wonderful and a very strong community,showing that not everything is a game.I wish the best of luck to each and every one of you!

6. Sadly, everything comes into an end. Good memories I'm sure. That's what it's all about, enjoying and having fun with friends. Good luck amigos. IRL and In-game.

Best regards, Holyfux of <Encore>.

7. Really saddening and even shocking to hear that a guild as big/experienced/professional as Dignity disbanded.
    Rest in Pepperoni and best of luck in real life.

8. Forever one of the best guilds on Warmane. Sad to see you go. Gl to everyone, wish I could have been a part of it :)

9. I'm more curious of where is everyone going to do now when it's disbanded? IRL things? Etc etc :)

10. Hey guild mates. I have been thinking what to write here, having been in the guild for over a year and making so many new friends. First of all I would like to thank the officers, for always being able to think forward, and being able to lead us and react to come up with a solution if something went wrong in an encounter (Shizel's professional LK enrage handeling comes to mind!). Also to the people that joked with me and trolled with me, this was the best WoW experience I've had so far, to have a guild community this great and experienced has improved my own skills immeasurably. Last of all I want to say that this guild will always be number one in my books, no matter all the others that I have raided in. There was ragequits, gkicks, profesisonal Germans, Russians, crazy Bulgarians and Romanians, Indians, and even a fellow South African. I wish you all the best both in-game and IRL, whatever you choose to embrace.

Best of luck
    Joedirts
    Edited: September 6, 2015

11. Farewell,
    thanks, for the beautifull 14 months of memmories,

May the Force be with you.
    Jeddistyle aka Serraph

12. A Guild that showed me friendship and support. Il miss you all.

For those who wanna continue raiding i created a guild.forgotten you guys can
    join me so we stick together .

Best of wishes to all and good luck in your real life activities.

13. Best 2 years...awesome memories...lifelong friends...even when we fight with each other, we are there for each other...but times change....will cherish these memories forever... LLD <3

First ... 45859394959697105145195 ... Last