1. Gratz Dignity. Keep the good work up :cool:

2. Thanks :) since GM is back everything is going better :cool:

3. Congrats on your pink dragon.

Of course, no gm playing no party hue hue :D

4. i heard that one of the officers did get banned :P

5. i heard that one of the officers did get banned :P
    Did you? I didn't heard that too

6. i heard that one of the officers did get banned :P
    I'd like to talk to you sir...skype/rc anything...feel free to pm me where i can find you...

7. I'd like to talk to you sir...skype/rc anything...feel free to pm me where i can find you...
    Don't bother with him, PM me tommorow and you will know everything you want to

8. Don't bother with him, PM me tommorow and you will know everything you want to
    Are you his lawyer ?

9. Are you his lawyer ?
    He is my guild mate, told you I don't want to type useless things in that thread. PM me with what you want

10. He is my guild mate, told you I don't want to type useless things in that thread. PM me with what you want
    Why can't i just talk to him lmao ? What's the problem sir ?

11. PM me with what you want
    Won't repeat it anymore ...

yivek
    nice to see progression and farm still happening on WOTLK molten. Congratulations and best wishes from sunny croatia :D

13. nice to see progression and farm still happening on WOTLK molten. Congratulations and best wishes from sunny croatia :D
    Sunny ,you mad masturboshi.
    It's snowing here ^^

14. i heard that one of the officers did get banned :P
    With all respect , i dont see the point you had to post this on forum besides to show sth bad from us to others. Anyways, i must say that you heard well, that he did sth prohibited from his own not related to guild progression.

Just let me tell you sth, stuff like this won??t slow us down neither weaken us, we will continue being with our amazing farm status we gained with effort AND we will be better than we ever were, that??s for sure.

First ... 891011122060110 ... Last