1. I have to agree with funky on this :D, pala wtf are you talking about. In past 2 months Infusion Killed LK and Halion around 30 times and you are saying you are the only one :D and Aurora probably does the same. So count the numbers and see how much that is for US in a year.

Please just stop talking so much bull**** for once.....
    Dude, go dupe items please, nobody ask you for your "professional" opinion.

2. I'm not trying to be rude here but half if not more of our kills have never been posted and I don't think we have ever once kept a number count of our kills in the 2 years since we got realm first and killing it 1-3 times a week since then just becomes monotonous. Congrats on a year tho.

3. You have your point Funky. Although I would ask you how many times you farmed Halion (proper way?)?

4. You have your point Funky. Although I would ask you how many times you farmed Halion (proper way?)?
    Everytime? Trust me if it was not proper people are more than welcome to view any kill on stream and report it.

5. Dude, go dupe items please, nobody ask you for your "professional" opinion.
    Is that why I am unbaned? Because I duped :D, damn you should ask your GM why doesn't he play his chars , oh ya that's why he is banned on them :D

And pala I didn't BEG anyone to join to my guild, they all beg me.

I won't bother with stupid ppl here, keep typing your MOLTEN LEGITS, ONE SHOTES etc that you never do.

Infusion is only guild doing 3 groups everything that you guys call Legit. Stop typing bull**** ^^

6. The point here, is we are just happy/proud of our accomplishments, and we like to keep a tab about them, so that we know how far we have come since we formed "Dignity" :)

Pala's comment/post was never meant to belittle any guild, here or on any other server. So please lets not let it be taken out of context and start any forum-guild wars. All guilds that farm LOD as well as Pink Dragon, on all servers, have already proved that they are good. Thats why they are farming it. Respect to all such guilds out there.

Meanwhile, we just wanted you guys to be happy for us. Thats all. LLD <3

7. that kuku really skilled capped :)

8. Is that why I am unbaned? Because I duped :D, damn you should ask your GM why doesn't he play his chars , oh ya that's why he is banned on them :D

And pala I didn't BEG anyone to join to my guild, they all beg me.

I won't bother with stupid ppl here, keep typing your MOLTEN LEGITS, ONE SHOTES etc that you never do.

Infusion is only guild doing 3 groups everything that you guys call Legit. Stop typing bull**** ^^
    Who would beg abuser guild to join that guild ?
    Till kakashi joined your guild you exploited VDW and he has tought you how to do it .
    You are spamming global to collect people and asking others to merge + spamming on forum ,while i never sent a single word about it and people are asking to join like crazy.
    Who cares about 3 lods ?
    You killed your *** off to do it because this game is life for you, while on this side we dont give a **** lol.
    Every single tactic you made ,you took it from someone else,you never dealed with problems by your own brain.
    That is difference btw us and you.
    As i said you have no argument against me stop bothering.

Also is this what you call legit third kill ? 3 minutes till berserk and halion is dead ? lol

yivek
    good, as long as there is competition in LOD and Twilight it will be fun to play this game. don't stop :)

10. good, as long as there is competition in LOD and Twilight it will be fun to play this game. don't stop :)
    Hahah true...and u mean "Pinky" right? :P
    Twilight sounds so wierd :D

yivek
    true, it reminds on that ghey trilogy about vampires, damn:D

12. true, it reminds on that ghey trilogy about vampires, damn:D
    Eyy!! Thats one of my fav triologies :(
    Ahahahahaha...i wet myself laughing, even saying that thing :P

13. Yo.. all chill out... I was only asking Funky why (skiping the last 4-5months) they never farmed Halion. Since 1st Halion kill on Ragnaros is quite fresh. I was pointing to the fact, that although they are the oldest guild (from Infusion/Dignity and Aurora) they never farmed Halion till middle-of-2014, right? ;)

As for "who is better and how"... we can chit-chat a lot. Who farmed LOD/PinkDragon on 25hc after all the class fixes in late 2013? Dignity. Who killed them first with 2grups after fixes? Dignity. Who kills them at this moment with 3groups? Infusion. Who killed LOD a few-more few time before Infusion/Dignity (the new Infusion counting here) ... Aurora ofcs. So all the guilds have/had some "achievs".

yivek
    why cant u just shake hands or fist bump and gg. after all , a year ago it was 1 guild which split in 2 now as i recall. ahhh, arguing no matter what era, same old same old

Eyy!! Thats one of my fav triologies :(
    u havent just said that! :O

First ... 646545556575866106156 ... Last