Shamehraxx
    Nah I don't plan on being a ***** after I achieve high rates, my goal is try to help people and to make em see my play style so maybe they can use this to improve their knowledge, and idc if half the guild donated, I ain't like everyone I actually like to earn mah gear

2. I don't know what you are laughin at since we are saying the same thing.....
    Mes=dk, Soda=dpriest......
    And btw during the vicious glad season he was doing 3s with your same setup.
    Excuse me ... from soda I tought you were meaning Sodapoppin ( the feral druid) my bad... I apologize

3. Excuse me ... from soda I tought you were meaning Sodapoppin ( the feral druid) my bad... I apologize
    Ohoh, not that soda. It's ok man, they can be confused. :D

4. bad players beating bad players like MIT means something. please

lsanya00
    Enjoy the 100/100 rage when u attack a warlock with soul link up...

6. go defensive stance when out of range, until u can charge, leap OR hand of freedom

7. bad players beating bad players like MIT means something. please
    usually don't reply to people like you but don't remember seeing you in MIT, alot of talk but no action really doesn't matter

inb4 don't have team mates
    inb4 don't have time
    inb4 don't wanna waste time

8. bad players beating bad players like MIT means something. please
    Hate us more kid'o you just probably one of the MIT guys or the teams we farmed.

Our setup is basicly non-donor gear setup (everything is grinded) and the other teams had donation season 11 elite weapons+trinket (as you can see the druid)... so basicly they are bad and we will rape them even harder when we get our season 11 elites :)

9. showing all debuffs on enemy would prolly help you and/or getting losecontrol + omnicc so you can chain cc with focus charge, fear, td etc

Shamehraxx
    Yea my option to see all enemy debuffs was turned off when I had to reset complete UI so I turned it back on :)

11. too much tunneling, should do big swap on healers with wings and hoj after forcing trinket. thats how u play this comp :p

12. At 10:26 you`re asking your healer to dispell your hex, im just curious how can a disc priest dispell it :D But nice matches, I admire your passion for warrior class.

Shamehraxx
    I suck at this who can dispell what so bassicly im asking :D

14. usually don't reply to people like you but don't remember seeing you in MIT, alot of talk but no action really doesn't matter

inb4 don't have team mates
    inb4 don't have time
    inb4 don't wanna waste time
    im someone newfag ****ters like you wouldnt know

First 123 Last