Shamehraxx

Warrior Vanguards 3vs3 Neltharion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YT]_9S9e-P71j8[/YT]

Fell free to give suggestions so we can improve our playstyle

2. Great video man, second felt a bit boring because all you did was tunnel hunter but yeah. Wouldnt know what a better option would be haha

3. We rapeass... LITERALY we can go MIT if we no-life a bit...

4. Cool, even if in this patch they should get a dk instead of you. :D

Shamehraxx
    Zenity well yeah I can just tunel the hunt so he dose not eat my ***, and hell why dk if I can put preasure also :D

6. You know, van was rank 1 with soda and mes. :P
    But it's good to see that there are warriors at high ratings on this horrible patch.

7. You know, van was rank 1 with soda and mes. :P
    But it's good to see that there are warriors at high ratings on this horrible patch.

ROOLL ON TH ****ING FLOOR LAUGHING MY *** ON YOUUU!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

Vanguards was with DK,Dpriest and he kept it like dat til levery seasons rank 1

8. You know, van was rank 1 with soda and mes. :P
    Warrior's are no longer the underdog in cata at this patch. As soon as Gurthalak gets released in the coin shop we will get even more wars at higher ratings. I know RLS or any combination of Lock / Shammy will aways dominate the top.

9. Warrior's are no longer the underdog in cata at this patch. As soon as Gurthalak gets released in the coin shop we will get even more wars at higher ratings. I know RLS or any combination of Lock / Shammy will aways dominate the top.
    We beated MIT guys , shaman lock combs... do you think they aredominating ?

Shamehraxx
    yea but I can't donate so no gulthy for me, I will try to get to 2.2k again the old fashioned non donate way :)

11. We beated MIT guys , shaman lock combs... do you think they aredominating ?
    They will end 4.3 when heroic trinkets get released. I don't say you can't beat them. Just the synergy between the classes is just great. The only expierence I have with 3v3 at higher rating on retail was a ****load of RLS teams and some KFC though. Also MIT doesn't mean you are worlds best or even Molten WoW best.

Shamehraxx
    What about RMP?

rouge90
    Just donate, its easier like your whole guild ;)

14. ROOLL ON TH ****ING FLOOR LAUGHING MY *** ON YOUUU!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

Vanguards was with DK,Dpriest and he kept it like dat til levery seasons rank 1
    I don't know what you are laughin at since we are saying the same thing.....
    Mes=dk, Soda=dpriest......
    And btw during the vicious glad season he was doing 3s with your same setup.

15. I enjoyed watching even tho its cata, hopefully you dont emerge elitist out of the whole thing because pretty much "success" if you can call it that in this game makes people douchebags.

Cheerio.

123 Last