1. Gratz to benjamin0001 for winning in october.

next month another 23 or if we can hit 150 subs 40 coins maybe more?

Keep up with times and dates on my twitter and facebook both you can find on my twitch homepage.

Gruesomes
    Gratz..good job on the giveaways

Sna1lly
    So im wondering is it still available? and this is one hell of an noob question. but how do i subscibe u :P? use the follow button or whut? im REALLY noob with twitch

4. yeah just hit follow and be on at the time or day i announce and ur in it to win it.

5. Well I might be off work for some time with a broken foot so I might not be doing 40 in November but ill still be gifting at least 23

6. Does anyone else here jerk off to Steve doing 2s?

....anyone?

7. Funky doing 2s..........................

No.

Next thing he wins MiT and gives away all his coins :3

8. 2v2 for points for wrathful ATM nothing serious yet waiting on Chao to finish his warrior or looking for a lock. Next season maybe start 3v3 practice.

9. November 30th doing another 23 coin give away be on!

10. Hello my fellow Ragnaros players and the entire community for that matter.

How its going to work:

you MUST immediately send me a message via twitch with your toon name and server. I will ignore all in game mail.
    I don't get the message part. Can someone explain it ?;)

11. when you have your account on twitch you can message other people and their accounts. so to put it simply if you win you will message me from twitch with your name and server that you want the coins sent to.

12. Alright, thanks for info. Great HC ICC btw.

13. next gifting is on November 30th

14. sorry guys got busy with the holidays was up late ill do the gifting dec 1st

15. Grats to Sylexania Realm:Ragnaros for winning the drawing! Check back later this month for another 23 coin give away!

PS-might be doing more coins if we get coins back from molten for christmas!

First 12345 ... Last