1. Good news, everyone!

The last 2 years the server was affected by a "ton" of crucial changes and fixes, so I decided to stop my guide writting until now...

The Chapter1 of this guide is completely rewrited, based on the last server changes. The broken and outdated links are fixed.

Based on the new core experience I decided to rewrite this guide and to rebalance the elemental shaman spec including talents, glyphs, gear, priority spells.

Next upgrade: Chapter2...
    Edited: October 27, 2016

2. Yea good work Rexi. Also I have to rewrite my guide for resto shaman considering last updates, ... but may be when i have more time. Anyway as wcgludix typed above, keep it up. :)

3. Good news, everyone!

The last 2 years the server was affected by a "ton" of crucial changes and fixes, so I decided to stop my guide writting until now...

The Chapter1 of this guide is completely rewrited, based on the last server changes. The broken and outdated links are fixed.

Based on the new core experience I decided to rewrite this guide and to rebalance the elemental shaman spec including talents, glyphs, gear, priority spells.

Next upgrade: Chapter2...
    WoW I'm very impressed that this guide is still alive and that Rexarjr has just shown up - Hey man! õ/ - I've just started a Troll Shaman and I will follow this guide as it's the best.

4. WoW I'm very impressed that this guide is still alive and that Rexarjr has just shown up - Hey man! õ/ - I've just started a Troll Shaman and I will follow this guide as it's the best.
    This guide is alive since it's creation. The information is true no matter what time passed, cause it's not a streamer channel. Last changes to the server made 25% of this guide outdate until I'll update it.

Since the release of Deathwing on CATA and the MoP PTR (Q4 2014) I slowed my Wotlk activity (with RNG BG, dungeon, raids and world presence), because the future of the Wrath expansion was under question until now :). Overall guide is ok; only some "tunneling-DPS" concepts at BiS gear must be changed...
    Edited: November 16, 2016 Reason: redo

5. Wanted to find rotation, got lost in numbers ;_;
    Why you gotta be so complicated?
    Too little useful information for me, coated up with an enormous amount of number-show-off.

6. Wanted to find rotation, got lost in numbers ;_;
    Why you gotta be so complicated?
    Too little useful information for me, coated up with an enormous amount of number-show-off.
    Use Table of Contest pls... like in books... LOOK IN MACROS PARAGRAPH

I'll add more tips when I'll have more time to publish chapter 2...
    Sadly, there aren't thread links for fast navigation.

7. Why is glyph of lava superior to glyph of flametongue weapon?

8. Why is glyph of lava superior to glyph of flametongue weapon?
    Hi, esrd! Instead of copy/paste or explain you why and how, better visit https://wowhats.wordpress.com/2010/0...s-flametongue/. There is a good explanation.
    Edited: January 13, 2018

9. Hi im fresh elemental 80 and i got coins for 3 items (69 coins) and 20 points or Vote points on the page, what should i buy for my fresh shammy, thanks!

10. Hi im fresh elemental 80 and i got coins for 3 items (69 coins) and 20 points or Vote points on the page, what should i buy for my fresh shammy, thanks!
    I would suggest you to get Royal Scepter, CTS and Cloak of Burning Dusk (cause there is really no good avalabe back in the game beside from ICC and RS) with coins and Flare of the Heavens trinket with points. Have in mind that Elemental shaman is the weakest DPS spec in the game so don't expect something even with high-end gear. Also 4p T10 is a MUST!

11. I would suggest you to get Royal Scepter, CTS and Cloak of Burning Dusk (cause there is really no good avalabe back in the game beside from ICC and RS) with coins and Flare of the Heavens trinket with points. Have in mind that Elemental shaman is the weakest DPS spec in the game so don't expect something even with high-end gear. Also 4p T10 is a MUST!
    funny that the weakest pve dps spec arguably the highest burst spec in pvp.

12. I would suggest you to get Royal Scepter, CTS and Cloak of Burning Dusk (cause there is really no good avalabe back in the game beside from ICC and RS) with coins and Flare of the Heavens trinket with points. Have in mind that Elemental shaman is the weakest DPS spec in the game so don't expect something even with high-end gear. Also 4p T10 is a MUST!
    So, how u see enhancement? cuz i dont want to see myself very down in recount, does enhancement do more dmg? i love shammys but ive never had one in this expansion!

13. So, how u see enhancement? cuz i dont want to see myself very down in recount, does enhancement do more dmg? i love shammys but ive never had one in this expansion!
    It can be played in a competent way,but the spec is arguably the hardest to master in wotlk.However don't expect to top the meters unless:
    A: you outgear the other dps by a fair amount
    B: the other dps are really,really bad.

Have in mind that Elemental shaman is the weakest DPS spec in the game so don't expect something even with high-end gear.
    Imo that goes to BM/arms/SV for specs that can or at some point did PvE content.Maybe full support demo locks.

14. So, how u see enhancement? cuz i dont want to see myself very down in recount, does enhancement do more dmg? i love shammys but ive never had one in this expansion!
    Shaman as a DPS has never been a competitor. Doesn't matter how geared or how skilled you are with Elemental or Enhancement, in the end a player with same skill or better will destroy you even with less gear. Shaman is a class which offers wide range of buffs via totems. While for 25 man content you hardly can find a spot as a DPS shaman due to the fact that most of shaman's buffs are replaced from other more competitive classes, for 10 man content you can really get a spot. I've been in top 4 on LOD with Elemental and Enhancement but this has to lead you that probably something was wrong with the raid group at all. My point is, you can play what you want - it's 2019 already and 90% from all guilds on Icecrown farm LOD every day with 99% full BiS groups and on top of that with 30% ICC buff, so this sounds (y). My point was, don't expect to top meter or even to be close to top since:
    A: you outgear the other dps by a fair amount
    B: the other dps are really,really bad.
    On the other hand, Restoration shaman is one of the best healing classes on WotLK so you always have a choice between healing spec and 2 dps specs, otherwise another class. Good Luck! :)

First ... 678910 Last