1. represent! im female and im from Cebu.

:)
    Long time no post ah hahaha:D

HyphyFoo
    Long time no post ah hahaha:D
    yeah. hehe. just in game playing, thats all.

3. yeah. hehe. just in game playing, thats all.
    anung server ka ulit? haha

HyphyFoo
    anung server ka ulit? haha
    Deathwing. on Horde, im Hyphyundead. and on Alliance, my name is Hyphyfoo.

5. Deathwing. on Horde, im Hyphyundead. and on Alliance, my name is Hyphyfoo.
    Transfer to Ragnaros hahaha

HyphyFoo
    Transfer to Ragnaros hahaha
    hahaha! im lazy to level up new toons eh.

:P

7. hahaha! im lazy to level up new toons eh.

:P
    its x20, with correct quests you could go 80 in 3 days or less lol

8. its x20, with correct quests you could go 80 in 3 days or less lol
    Or you can spend 5 - 8 hours with azgauth and you'd get to 80 in well, 8 hours.
    Hit mobs, azgauth keels em', you'd level so fast you'd forget your own name.

Nexterous
    Also, if you want more efficient leveling, you can stop by azgauth's condo. He's almost always free from 10:45pm onwards. Just make sure you bring food!

10. Not sure if this counts, but I figured it'd be an interesting read, so here it goes.

8 years ago I was on Scarshield Legion playing my Nightelf Priest Myali. I was in an RP guild and was on good terms with most of the guildies. But there was one that I got along with especially well, that I thought naively, was a girl, since he/she claimed to be. To be fair though, on ventrilo he sounded like one, but I digress. We got along swimingly and ended up e-dating and having an online relationship for about 1.5 years.

Now, after about 1.5 years I walk in on vent hearing a very manly voice coming from this person I had thought to be a girl for the past 2 years. Naturally I was shocked and could'nt deal with it, and instantly logged off vent and the game. A few weeks went by and he sent me an email explaining in length about the lying and how these feelings had been true despite the fact that he was a guy and not a girl. After this settled in abit, and I had calm down, I realised that even though he had clearly been lying, and I had clearly been a giant fool for believing it all this time, I had still felt the same, so I desided to stick with it and forgive him.

We kept playing together and we kept in contact, and eventually he came from America to visit me in Sweden. We had a great time, a really great time.

Now I could ofcourse go into more detail, but I wanted to keep it short for the forum to avoid a wall of text.

Needless to say, the experience made me realise I swing both ways.

11. Also, if you want more efficient leveling, you can stop by azgauth's condo. He's almost always free from 10:45pm onwards. Just make sure you bring food!
    Bad boys kayo

Nexterous
    Not sure if this counts, but I figured it'd be an interesting read, so here it goes.

8 years ago I was on Scarshield Legion playing my Nightelf Priest Myali. I was in an RP guild and was on good terms with most of the guildies. But there was one that I got along with especially well, that I thought naively, was a girl, since he/she claimed to be. To be fair though, on ventrilo he sounded like one, but I digress. We got along swimingly and ended up e-dating and having an online relationship for about 1.5 years.

Now, after about 1.5 years I walk in on vent hearing a very manly voice coming from this person I had thought to be a girl for the past 2 years. Naturally I was shocked and could'nt deal with it, and instantly logged off vent and the game. A few weeks went by and he sent me an email explaining in length about the lying and how these feelings had been true despite the fact that he was a guy and not a girl. After this settled in abit, and I had calm down, I realised that even though he had clearly been lying, and I had clearly been a giant fool for believing it all this time, I had still felt the same, so I desided to stick with it and forgive him.

We kept playing together and we kept in contact, and eventually he came from America to visit me in Sweden. We had a great time, a really great time.

Now I could ofcourse go into more detail, but I wanted to keep it short for the forum to avoid a wall of text.

LMAO

Joke lang! :D

13. Not sure if this counts, but I figured it'd be an interesting read, so here it goes.

10/10! Would archive for future generations.

HyphyFoo
    Not sure if this counts, but I figured it'd be an interesting read, so here it goes.

u couldve just skyped with the person to know them right away.

hehe, kiting is a good suggestion but im kinda lazy to level and get new gears again. back to square 1 ulit. mejo oc ako. lol.

15. u couldve just skyped with the person to know them right away.

hehe, kiting is a good suggestion but im kinda lazy to level and get new gears again. back to square 1 ulit. mejo oc ako. lol.
    Sounds reasonable. :)

First 12345 ... Last