1. Meet any girls playing WoW?

Because I know how we Filipinos are and I'm quite surprised that this has not been posted yet. Personally, I've met a really pretty Bulgarian female on Sargeras, and well, we seem to be compatible with just about everything. I've added her Facebook and plan to skype together in a month's time. How about you guys? Come on, sit back, relax, have a drink and share your story.

P.S. Doesn't matter if she's from other countries, or a local girl living in one of the seven thousand islands that we have.

2. wow, thats nice tol. nope, nvr met 1 yet. :(

3. Well I don't get girls in wow cause guess what? I get them in real life ;) try and do that

4. Well I don't get girls in wow cause guess what? I get them in real life ;) try and do that
    Yeah, I've known her for more than a month and guess what? We're actually planning to meet as soon as she moves to study in 'Murica and I do the same. To be honest I've never met a local girl who has the same interests as me, which is sad, and for that I seriously am not into non-compatible relationships, something that will never work.

wow, thats nice tol. nope, nvr met 1 yet. :(
    Dude, just keep on socializing, siguradong-sigurado makakita ka nyan ng kaibigan, o.. ka-ibigan. There are lots of girls playing WoW, you just need to know where to look.

5. On fw i have around 10-12 girl mates,2 of them married btw.

6. Well I don't get girls in wow cause guess what? I get them in real life ;) try and do that
    And on that day, the biggest lie in the history of the internet has been made.

Peace pare :P

7. And on that day, the biggest lie in the history of the internet has been made.

Peace pare :P
    Yes, because serbia.

OT - There's plenty of us everywhere. We just don't come up to others for obvious reasons.

Hellucinate
    ^ ~there she goes.. there she goes again ~ <-- is this a Beetles song?

SilverAxis
    Dami kayang naglalarong babae dito. Dalawang guildmate ko dati babae, isa dun blockmate ko sa college. Siya nga nagyaya sakin maglaro ng WoW eh :))

10. Nig

i met nigerian girl, she's pretty tho
    we usually fapping on skype :3

Frozentime
    i met nigerian girl, she's pretty tho
    we usually fapping on skype :3
    wtf???? nyahahahaha :D:D:D lumabas uhog ko sa tawa bro!!!!

12. lol filipino girls on wow?

highly unlikely.

theyd rather be watching some chicser or some dumbass boy band group whatever

13. lol filipino girls on wow?

highly unlikely.

theyd rather be watching some chicser or some dumbass boy band group whatever

fyi, yes. You stereotype too much, there's a lot of us here and NO i'd rather slit my throat than watch chicser. kthanksbye.

Meowy
    <--- girl playing WoW.

I have one thing to say...

"Ano yung chicser?!!!"

123 ... Last