1. stormstrike wearing off too soon!?

hey guys,

I have been noticing that stormstrike wears off too soon(sometimes after 2-3 seconds) after the last cataclysm update. Is this yust a visual bug or is it something more serious?
    And are you guys experiencing the same ?

2. Is it a dummy train or actual world targets (npc and players inlcuded) ?

atmosphere01
    In a proper rotation stormstrike does not fall off, not sure what bug you were experiencing.

4. I noticed it on regular mobs and bosses in the Firelands raid but also in RDF HC and world mobs. Haven't tested it on players ,but i am more a pve player instead of pvp. It shouldn't have something to do with rotation cause its a 15 second debuff and it shouldn't wear off in less then 15 seconds.

atmosphere01
    There's no other reason why it should fall off then, only explanation i can think of is that you were doing 25m firelands and sometimes buffs get knocked off from the screen due to the large amount. The buffs still affect the boss but you cannot see it normally.

subzerosz
    I've noticed this bug too. In particular when there's another enhancement shaman in the group. Maybe this combination cause the problem.

7. Hmm it could be that the debuff counts towards everyone (which it shouldn't ) so when another shaman does the same debuff you both benefit from it.

Unless you notice critical loss in dps it may actually be nothing. Check it out with another shaman.

8. Very possible. I know that before there was a bug where if a shaman fire nova'd while flame shock was on it would take off all shamans in the party or raids flame shock.

9. Two enhance shamans SSing the same target will overwrite each other. It's a bug that I coulda sworn I reported ages ago but can't find now. Guess I should..

piotre
    Since i got the talent , ive never seen the debuff as well... is it me or the spell itself?