1. DigDeep 1 - In the deepz!

Heya its dig here! Thats my very first frost pvp movie, its kinda short, but i tried to pull my best. Contains of half bg and half arena recordings. And some deepz!! Please leave feedback, good or bad points, its important for meeh ;] and THX for watchin!;]]
    P.S. Putting WCM promo for free premium acc ;]
    P.P.S dont forget HD!;]
    [YT]mdxqRH7XdqU[/YT]

Hydrouz

Hello guys Hydrouz here.

Im a 2.2k rated wotlk disc priest , i would like to say something about this video cause i think i have the most knowledge from PyKsTpOkSt and half of molten server. This video is a mini movie , with great music + editing , and if you didnt know frost mage is one of the classes that has the highest skill cap beside rogue and discipline priest. Feral are absolutely incredible in 4.3.4 from what they were in 3.3.5 now they are beast. I mean it. 1vX situations , soft editing. Caused "jellyz" after only 3 hours from post. Be happy , you made a good movie . Expecialy that its your first time .

-Hydrouz

3. Nice movie, liked it. Very entertaining.

4. Great editing, huge crits, you got some skills bro. I realy love the music.

5. Best video i ever seen
    such a skilled mage
    your rock buddy !

stashdealerqt
    to pykstpokst "1.6k rated nabs in arena"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

7. does that prove you good ?
    [YT]kffacxfA7G4[/YT]

8. dat paint sk33lz
    ei ei , we have new Leonardo da Vinci here

9. Very cool video. Both damage and skills. When you were down to 16k in the DK+2 ferals fight I wondered "what is he going to pull out this time?!". And then you just nuked the remaining druid :)

10. Very cool video. Both damage and skills. When you were down to 16k in the DK+2 ferals fight I wondered "what is he going to pull out this time?!". And then you just nuked the remaining druid :)
    did you see both druids damage ? they barelly "nuked" hes frost shield witch absorbs 14k damage ;DDD

11. did you see both druids damage ? they barelly "nuked" hes frost shield witch absorbs 14k damage ;DDD
    Yeah, you're right. But still, he had only 16k hp and the other druid had over 100k. I know I would panic and try to evocate at all cost ^^

12. Thanks for the feedback! Will do my best to make next one better! ;]]

12 Last