Ulagani

Conglomerate of Allstars (H) PvP | Fresh guild

<Conglomerate of Allstars>

We will be a pure PvP machine, guild core composed from exped players from our former guild MyLittlePwnies (which is atm still alive and we wish them all the luck..khm). At this moment guild chart is still not made, but will be done tonight as soon as I log in. Constant premade marathons, rated BG-s (if alliance ever wakes up), arenas, and weekly guild events (ICC/Gurubashi arena 1v1, 2v2, 3v3) aswell as Gshire ganks and other world PvP will be held at a regular basis.

Guild Forum is being made as we speak, for guild invite you can contact me, or any officers in-game. Bring us 380ilv / 4000 res+ or 1550 ach in any brackets. Contact nicknames are as it follows: Obspewpew, Obswords, Obsccene, Obspure, Obsqq, Obsiedaisy, Hurpzmeow, Elfuker, Salubris, Trashboats, Kasanudra, Jojopub.

Cy around. Cheers! :)

Obs.

2. Our private forums will be up soon and people that want to join our guild must post an application there...an officer will respond and you'll see if you got accepted/denied. This topic will be updated...More infos, soon.

Hurpz.

Ulagani
    You can also apply here in our thread while the forum is not up yet.

bracket ach:
    ilv:
    resi:

In-game all non-pwnies who we dont know off will be ignored for now, becaouse guildkick is bugged...

Cheers.

4. Top pvp guild in no time! 100 % sure about that :3

cheezytacos
    Cheezyninjuh. whisper me. if im not on, send me mail and ill see it. i'd like ot join. 376 ilvl, 3.9k resil have the 1750 2v2 achieve

Ulagani
    Mail sent. :)

bluengold
    I'm possibly interested. Name: Structural - 389, 4.3k fire mage mostly does arena 2v2/3v3 atm for team rating.

Ulagani
    One of our officers Salubris has made a simple guild forum for us for better guild organisation and guild app-s.

http://www.coa-wow.de.gg/

Ulagani
    and another URL is active for all of you who think de.gg domain is too complicated :D

http://www.coa-wow.tk/

probably replaced with .com domain in the near future.

10. lol

hey luk im on forums!!! fun

hey obs and all im suprized at how gud we got it

oh im magicdude by the way...just so u know

BlinkingFool
    IGN:Rhaeegar
    ilevel:385 and growing
    Class:Unholy DK and aiming to get weps for frost
    Currently at 3826 res but growing

ScoobyWRX

BooooM

the toothfairies has arrived !:)

Ulagani
    Yo every1, is guild alive?
    I've kinda gone fishin, litellary, fixing up a boat n stuff and begining to work on a boat-restaurant soon,so no wow for me untill after the summer (and no PC here only has my smartphone with me)

Cy in a few months everyone, prolly gonna play only with hunt/warlock then.

Peace. Obs

14. Yo every1, is guild alive?
    I've kinda gone fishin, litellary, fixing up a boat n stuff and begining to work on a boat-restaurant soon,so no wow for me untill after the summer (and no PC here only has my smartphone with me)

Cy in a few months everyone, prolly gonna play only with hunt/warlock then.

Peace. Obs
    i miss you obs... all others are scattered, you are the only one i still remember :(

15. Wondering if you guys are up for some Rated PVP with some alliance peeps pm me for more info.