1. Resto Shaman PvP 4.3.4 Guide for Begginers

Hi im gonna make this guilde to help newly resto shaman players. Cant tell u if this class is hard since its easy for me. This is my first guide. My Maternal language isnt English so sry for mistakes i write in advance. If u have any suggestions please leave comment! :cool:

It contains:
    1. Talent and Glyphs
    2. Stats
    3. Gear
    4. Gems
    5. Reforging
    6. Macros
    7. Addons
    8.Tips how to survive some classes
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

1. Talent and Glyphs
    This talent tree almost every shaman use it. If u read talents u can understant why its like that. Its basic so i wont explain it. U got to understand something solo :)

idk if picture will work here is link - http://postimg.org/image/y188ix923/

Glyphs:

Primary: Glyph of Earthliving Weapon, Glyph of Riptide, Glyph of Water Sheild ...
    U can put Glyph of Earth Sheild istead of Earthliving Weapon but i think Earthliving is more usefull since u cant have sheilds on 2 targeds and its almos same bonus healing

Major: Glyph of Hex, Glyph of Stoneclaw Totem, - U must have
    Glyph of Healing Wave, Glyph of Healing Stream Totem - u choise beetwen that too im using Healing Wave since spell resistance doesnt work. I think

Minor: Its your personal choise chose what u like

2. Stat
    Ressilience > Hit cap > Mastery > Spirt > Crit > Haste ... Spell Penetration Cap is needed but on molten Spell resistance doesnt work

3. Gear
    Main set: 4/5 Restoration + Elemental legs

Off set: Spirit Gear + 2 Spirit Rings Cata-Ruth replace Ruth ring as last one with Hit Ring

Trinkets: Freedom Trinket + PvE one with Intell-Spirit Bonus Intell and spirit proc or some bonus proc heal-spirit etc example Darkmoon:Tsunami i preffer Windward Heart

4. Gems Red One - Intellect
    Yellow - Resilience
    Blue - Intellect + Spirit
    Prismatic - Resilience
    Meta - 54 Intellect + 2% Maximum Mana

5. Reforging
    Im Reforging everything to Hit when i reach Hit Cap i go for Mastery
    Spirit to Hit
    Crit/Haste to Mastery

6. Macros
    Im using this ones:

This macro Dispell your m8 without targeting him/her
    #showtooltip Cleanse Spirit
    /cast [@Friend] Cleanse Spirit

This macro Dispell yourself without targeting yourself
    #showtooltip Cleanse Spirit
    /cast [@yourname] Cleanse Spirit

It makes u stop cast and drops Grounding
    #showtooltip Grounding Totem
    /stopcasting
    /cast Grounding Totem

You stopcast and cast hex on focus
    /stopcasting
    #showtooltip Hex
    /cast [@focus] Hex
    /party Casting Hex on Focuc

This is mod shift macro when u press shift it purges targed if not it purges focus
    #showtooltip Purge
    /cast [@focus] Purge
    /cast [modifier:shift. target=targed] Purge

Make u to stop cast and cast Spiritwalker
    /stopcasting
    #showtooltip Spiritwalker's Grace
    /cast Spiritwalker's Grace

If u press shift it windshears Focus if not it windshears targed
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@target,nomod] Wind Shear
    /cast [@focus,mod:shift] Wind Shear

This is fake cast macro people says it is useless since u can pres space and stop cast but u have to fake cast even in Spiritwalker's Grace
    /stopcasting

This is survive macro for your self since i role with lock i always have healthstone and it cast it on me even without targeting myself
    /cast[@yourname] Gift of the Naaru
    /use Healthstone

7.Addons
    Not much here i use only lossa and Bartender but u can get shaman friend etc

8.Tips how to survive some classes
    Its doesnt help much u got to pratice alot to be unkillable and skilled people can always can beat u since they think with head not just random rotation so u got to think too.

Kite,Fake cast- well really cant say much about it as most of things u must pratice it in game, well your kite ability is Earthbind totem, Frost Shock and Wolf helps much with it. Slow the target move from him have some free casts u kite peopele to make them harder to kill you. In kite there is LoS its Line of sight u hide behind pillar or wall to make him miss his spell he cant hit u true object u know that i guess so u los when u can to pervent them hiting, ccing etc. U always wanna make sure that u los someone somethimes they will stop hiting u or just miss their spells its easyer to survive that way. Fake cast is when u start casting them and stop so they miss their interupts and u can have free cast most of intterupts has 10sec CD so kinda u can free cast for 10sec.

DK- we gonna start with dk since healers hate him but as resto sham he is easy your healing totem and Riptide with Earth Sheild can outheal his Necro and remeber he cant slow u but u can slow him so u just kite and fake casts use Stoneclaw when u think it will be rough and if u 70k- hp make him miss Mindfreeze and start kiting with spiritwalker's grace since he will try to pull and drop your grounding when u think he gonna silence u survive his burst and after it u can use Mana sheild to get mana back since he is not that hard without burst

Warrior - U just to have to survive his burst and fake cast his pummpel use trinket on stun only if needed for fear u got Tremor Totem remeber - always kite and dont get lower than 20k if u lower he can insta kill u

Paladin - They hit hard survive his burst purge his wings fakecast Rebuke and kite always kite use cds smart on his burst after burst they cant really hit u hard.

Hunter - Well hunter cant touch u solo not enough dmg u can outheal it even without poping any cds but mm can silence u alot take care of that

Rogues - They are pain in the .... u dont have to trinket their opening trinket when its needed kite it and fake cast Kick use cds when u think u need it i cant help with that and try to hex it to have room to breath

Priest - Well not much interupt his mind blast or ground it as always cds when u think he he will **** u dont get bellow 20k hp hex him when u can specially on his burst

Shaman- Ench will get on your nerves with his interupts but u can outheal its dmg hex him on burst to have atleast 1 sec of breath your totem and riptide with earthsheild can heal it but u need to fake cast sometimes to get u full
    Elemental hits hard u can out heal him but when u see him use elemental mastery insta Grounding Totem he will go oom before u do

Mage Fire- Dispell his dots so he dont get full combustion try to grounding totem on his pyro when u think he will hit it.. he can oneshot u easly if u arent carefull
    Frost- When he deepfreze u 1st time dont trinket it just after it put stoneclaw and grounding heal yourself up trinket when u low if u trying to kite dispel his freezes etc. ground his frostbolt when he uses burst or interupt it he dont cast it much but when it cast u know he got something big

Lock- Dont Dispell dont when its ua on u just try to out heal it but u cant do much ground ua or hex it and fear too when u see him casting fear u can put tremor earlier u dont have to be in fear to use it... when u think u gona eat spell lock ground it..
    other lock roles are about burst dmg they hit hard ground it when u can and heal yourself but u will die eventualy...locks are strong they will ...... everyone i dont have special tips u got to know what to do in moment

Druid- Feral - its all about kite and overhealing him...and fake cast his interupt Skull Bash
    Balance - Just ground some of his spells or interupt u can out heal him since he deals epic dmg in burst without burst he is not big problem i didnt play much vs balance i cant give tips i its all about your head

REMEBER ALWAYS FAKE CAST INTERUPTS VS EVERYONE THIS IS JUST TIPS ITS NOT SURE THAT U WILL SURVIVE U HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO IN WHAT MOMENT FOR THAT U NEED PRATICE I CANT HELP U MUCH.

Ty in advance for looks and comments i hope it will be helpfull write down if it helped u :) . If u want me to make 2s - 3s - bg tips write down in coments when i got time i will make it...remeber u need pratice guids wont help u much Ty guys and HF :D

2. Goog guide, a little bad english :D I know this shaman, he is one of the most skilled shamans I ever sow.

3. well i said sorry on begining of guide i know my english is bad... ty for that nice words :D

4. and post important: WHEN U PLAY VS NO FEAR player SPAM TREMOR ON CD so he CANT STUN you!!!

5. Spirit Link Totem (Not healing)

I have recently used Spirit Link Totem multiple time before death and I couldn't but notice it wasn't working... Every time is used it, I would die a fee seconds later... No healing at all. After the BG I tried losing some health about the lowest I can get it and I used the totem and nothing happened ! Is it me or is it not working??

Legends
    I have recently used Spirit Link Totem multiple time before death and I couldn't but notice it wasn't working... Every time is used it, I would die a fee seconds later... No healing at all. After the BG I tried losing some health about the lowest I can get it and I used the totem and nothing happened ! Is it me or is it not working??

if im understanding you correctly Spirit Link Totem doesn't give you any health m8 it provides you with a source of spirit regain of about 200% your normal spirit so that way you can cast and be able to heal yourself, so if you're thinking Spirit Link Totem was intending to give you health that's why you died

7. if im understanding you correctly Spirit Link Totem doesn't give you any health m8 it provides you with a source of spirit regain of about 200% your normal spirit so that way you can cast and be able to heal yourself, so if you're thinking Spirit Link Totem was intending to give you health that's why you died

well spirit link spreads hp if your m8 is on low hp and u full u will get on 70k too if u low dont use it u will get wiped...try to heal in it to increase his efectivnes and it gives 10percent reduce dmg. and it gives health not mana

8. if im understanding you correctly Spirit Link Totem doesn't give you any health m8 it provides you with a source of spirit regain of about 200% your normal spirit so that way you can cast and be able to heal yourself, so if you're thinking Spirit Link Totem was intending to give you health that's why you died
    its not u it doesnt heal u solo u must have people in it since it spreds hp...read post above ;)

sson
    Good Guide

Just want to put one thing..
    Grounding Totem is small bugged, but pending atm ( http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq.php?do=view&vbug_id=8944 )

So I would go 3/5 Ringmail (Head, Shoulder, Chest) and 2/5 Mail (Gloves, Legs) to get double 2x set bonuses of 400 resil (total 800 resil) of all those gear set.

When Mol10 got that Grounding totem fixx, u can just get back 4/5 Ringmail to get 4x set bonus

10. Good Guide

Just want to put one thing..
    Grounding Totem is small bugged, but pending atm ( http://forum.molten-wow.com/bugtraq.php?do=view&vbug_id=8944 )

So I would go 3/5 Ringmail (Head, Shoulder, Chest) and 2/5 Mail (Gloves, Legs) to get double 2x set bonuses of 400 resil (total 800 resil) of all those gear set.

When Mol10 got that Grounding totem fixx, u can just get back 4/5 Ringmail to get 4x set bonus
    bonus ress doesnt work its visual bug only for priests it works if i remeber right

11. For pvp resto shaman you need only about 2k spirit and you don't need hit chance! and talents are wrong you need 3 % crit chance, verry usefull. Here :

12. For pvp resto shaman you need only about 2k spirit and you don't need hit chance! and talents are wrong you need 3 % crit chance, verry usefull. Here :
    dude its usual talents i combo mine every time i play diffrent comp and u dont have dispell dont talk about talents at all where is your ****ing dispell everyone who will se your talents will laugh at u...fail talents gg

13. Dispell is right where it shoul be :) look careffuly...

12 Last