1. Stone change music hehe BS into ppl like a real Drvosjeca gg change to dwarf xD.Wish i played warrior on wotlk but meh cata more fun :P [YT]8zBQRICHSTg[/YT]
    I don't know who you are,but the song totally hit the spot.It's just like you knew! :)

2. please everyone. this video section means everything about art. you can watch it and leave it as you like but hey.... smourne or no smourne, he is STONESOUR!!
    "qt" - dont forget. No more explanation needed.

With each such thread im getting more and more convinced that warriors are forming the worst and most pathetic part of pvp community in this game.

3. I don't know who you are,but the song totally hit the spot.It's just like you knew! :)
    I know what warrior brothers like :D

4. Wow man personally im not satisfied with bg-s ,.But arena clips were nice.I liked them!!!In future please clean up your ui.And download some nice programs to edit future movies.It doesnt take time that much and in short amount of time you can make your vid. 10x better looking :))) Cheers man and keep up good work!!!

5. Nice vid Stone :) Keep up raping!

6. Stone you nub editer , try prot for a change , allways nice to see 20k+ crits ;)

7. except if u're Klinda that obtained it legit
    how is double healer ever legit.klinda is not the greatest warrior ever far from it

boder
    Hello everyone.

Here's another warrior pvp video.I come from Deathwing.
    The video is consisted of wpvp,bgs and arenas.
    I had to reupload it due to some problems and the highest quality is 480 atm.
    The editing is kinda virgin,since I am not really into it and a buddy took over.
    The video isn't quite display of skill.I just put together what I had and made something out of it.
    Planning to record some 3s games on the way to top soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2T4WcsU1Zw

Take your time and enjoy

Regards,Stonesour.
    Hi, I was wondering if u could tell what addons u use for pvp, I am curious about the addon that shows u spells above enemy target, thanks
    Best regards

9. Hi, I was wondering if u could tell what addons u use for pvp, I am curious about the addon that shows u spells above enemy target, thanks
    Best regards
    I think that would be ''Icicle''.
    Regards

10. COMON srsly bro stop farming views some ppl just made new vids ,give them a chance to get the spotelight
    instead of spamming ur threat after each different one ...

11. Yep dude, since u disabled ratings on your video, its getting lame..

First 12