1. Stonesour-The HKS Beast

Hello everyone.

Here's another warrior pvp video.I come from Deathwing.
    The video is consisted of wpvp,bgs and arenas.
    I had to reupload it due to some problems and the highest quality is 480 atm.
    The editing is kinda virgin,since I am not really into it and a buddy took over.
    The video isn't quite display of skill.I just put together what I had and made something out of it.
    Planning to record some 3s games on the way to top soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2T4WcsU1Zw

Take your time and enjoy

Regards,Stonesour.

2. No offense but the video was not really entertaining.

Smourne warrior. Not fun to watch.
    Bg's pocket healer. Not fun to watch.
    2s with a Hpala, even worse.
    3s with double healer.. Then a 3s match as TSG. Just tunnel healer and you win.

Also the red text is the most annoying thing of them all lol. Please improve when you make another video.

3. Is there gonna be an HD version available? Don't want to watch it on 480p. :(

4. No offense but the video was not really entertaining.

Smourne warrior. Not fun to watch.
    Bg's pocket healer. Not fun to watch.
    2s with a Hpala, even worse.
    3s with double healer.. Then a 3s match as TSG. Just tunnel healer and you win.

Also the red text is the most annoying thing of them all lol. Please improve when you make another video.
    I am quite aware of most of the things.A buddy edited it,who's not even playing wow so It didnt come out as planned,but I don't mind.Starting a tdc in a few days and prolly will make an arena video out of it.
    Cheers

Is there gonna be an HD version available? Don't want to watch it on 480p. :(
    I'll see if there can be something done.I'll update if it comes out.

5. You improved a lot since those "carried by gear times". Wish I played seriously on WotLK, would like to face you in arena.

Video was okay, better quality as Cairner said would be epic.

Fatalshotaod
    Great vid yo keep up da gud work!

7. Not bad, not bad, but the fact that u are smourne warrior raping everyone in bg and wpvp...It makes me not favor it, sorry, i see that everyday now on deathwing its kinda getting annoying, but nvm, keep this up mb u will do more entertaining videos in future bro :)

8. please everyone. this video section means everything about art. you can watch it and leave it as you like but hey.... smourne or no smourne, he is STONESOUR!!

9. It's just a matter of editing, the content is interesting but it would be better to watch it without all those addons and the combat text. If you clean up the interface you can put some random text in a good position for the viewer (like shield bash, your crowd control chains etc etc...).

10. You're doing kinda nice job, well done...

11. Stone change music hehe BS into ppl like a real Drvosjeca gg change to dwarf xD.Wish i played warrior on wotlk but meh cata more fun :P [YT]8zBQRICHSTg[/YT]

12. Pretty much liked the video; i would suggest you to work more on some good "trick" isted of Shadowmourne dmg + double heal, actually you should work on focus control/kites/intervenes etc that's because it's not entertaiment, to see Smourne Warrior tunnel except if u're Klinda that obtained it legit, and his videos are way different from yours. Something that i completly didnt liked at all is the 3v3 part. Otherwise you can improve a lot making the video way more cool,intervene a blind or a trap is always more "nice" then see Smourne crit 6k in a row, also if you wanna be even more "liked" i suggest you to run WLP/WLD and some no "hpala-warr" matches except vs some good Spriest/Fmage or Spriest/Rogue that would give you some problems. Anyway keep it up :) dont get me a troll, wanted to say the truth in order to get you better.
    edit: "LOS VT" is the worst thing ever seen...Every 1500+ Warrior would do it actually in the place where u was (If u were intervening for LoS VT, would have been decent)

12 Last