1. Power Auras

How the feck can i make it work with 5 stacks Maelstrom on Cata? D: I never make it work..

2. Depends exactly what you want it to do I suppose. If you just want it to show a symbol and play a sound or whatever at five stacks then you just need to make a new aura, set the "Activation By" to Buff, stacks put "=5" and put "Maelstrom Weapon" in the big box below that for the name of the buff. Then you can set the symbol, sounds, etc. and it should work fine.

I have mine setup to show a little symbol for each stack of MW, and on the fifth it gets rid of all of those and puts a larger, different icon in their place and plays a sound. The bit for the fifth stack is the same as described above, and the previous four are just done by replacing the stacks to "#-4", replacing # with the number of stacks you want them to start displaying at, then it's just a matter of positioning and what not.

If you had something different in mind or have trouble getting that working I'm happy to help.

3. Depends exactly what you want it to do I suppose. If you just want it to show a symbol and play a sound or whatever at five stacks then you just need to make a new aura, set the "Activation By" to Buff, stacks put "=5" and put "Maelstrom Weapon" in the big box below that for the name of the buff. Then you can set the symbol, sounds, etc. and it should work fine.

I have mine setup to show a little symbol for each stack of MW, and on the fifth it gets rid of all of those and puts a larger, different icon in their place and plays a sound. The bit for the fifth stack is the same as described above, and the previous four are just done by replacing the stacks to "#-4", replacing # with the number of stacks you want them to start displaying at, then it's just a matter of positioning and what not.

If you had something different in mind or have trouble getting that working I'm happy to help.
    I'ma try it, thanks! I'll let u know if i do't make it D:

Edit: Managed to fix it, thanks man!