1. Is it worth to get 100 extra resil. from two different PvP sets.

Hello there guys,

I'm newbie talking about PvP, so I would like some advice from you.
    Like my Post Title said: Is it worth to combine for example shaman's elemental gear (3 items= set bonus: 100 resi) with shaman's restoration gear (2 items = set bonus: 100 resil.)

Hope you understand what is my question.

As I did some math, I found out that I would lose some crit rating for extra 100 resil.

If you think this item set combining is worth, what items is best to switch ?

Thanks in advance :)

2. Don't you mean 400? O.o I've lots of ppl do this. You really shouldn't be comparing the stats but rather the 4p bonus.

3. clearly talking about wotlk, resil bonuses arent even stacking in cata (and no, its not bug)

4. I'm talking about WOTLK. sorry i forgot to mention that :)

5. if you are elemental shaman you should go with both resto and elemental 2set bonuses for extra resilience, if you are resto you should go full resto wrathful.

6. back in my days, i used both 2set bonuses for both elem and resto, extra resil was allowing me to stay more aggressive and generally mana isnt an issue for shamans

7. You know the saying resilience is king. To be honest it does make a difference in the resilience. It's better to be safe then sorry, right? Go the extra mile and be safe with the extra resilience.

8. You know the saying resilience is king. To be honest it does make a difference in the resilience. It's better to be safe then sorry, right? Go the extra mile and be safe with the extra resilience.
    Thanks for reply, and i totally agree with your thinking. Could you please tell me is there any difference which elemental gear should i switch for resto? Maybe gloves and legs because they give lowest crit rating?

9. If u realy wanna do it then switch gloves and shoulders to resto because they give the lowest crit rating.

In my opinion its in most cases not worth to use 2 resto peaces.
    U sacrifice 30sp, 144 crit and 1,5 sec lower cd on grounding totem for 100 resilience.
    The biggest sacrifice is in my opinion the lower grounding totem cd because the totem is so usefull that u want to use it as often as possible.

10. Wasnt this double resil bonus crap fixed before? Blizzard disabled it in a 4.0.6 hotfix.

11. Wasnt this double resil bonus crap fixed before? Blizzard disabled it in a 4.0.6 hotfix.
    the question came from a WOTLK player..

12. If u realy wanna do it then switch gloves and shoulders to resto because they give the lowest crit rating.

In my opinion its in most cases not worth to use 2 resto peaces.
    U sacrifice 30sp, 144 crit and 1,5 sec lower cd on grounding totem for 100 resilience.
    The biggest sacrifice is in my opinion the lower grounding totem cd because the totem is so usefull that u want to use it as often as possible.
    Thanks for reply m8.

I should state that I have multibox shaman team. So 5 of us. Grounding totem is not a biggy :D

13. Thanks for reply m8.

I should state that I have multibox shaman team. So 5 of us. Grounding totem is not a biggy :D
    Hahaha. thats funny because im multiboxing 4 shamis myself :D
    Thats mymain the other 3 shamis have the same gear.
    With my talent tree and the 4 set bonus i can use every 11,5 sec x4 grounding totem which is very usefull against magic spells.

On what server are u multiboxing?

12 Last