1. War of THE Year

Sup bros I just wanted to make an announcement. Knights of serenity will be atempting to make a pvp brawl of the server between Alliance and horde at the beach on Vashjir i do not know if u guys think its a bad idea seems legit though it will be posted to our guild youtube channel. All alliance guilds, friendss groups etc... are welcome on saturday... We will also be hosting a pvp event at gurubashi arena on sunday prize pools etc there will be an entry fee 5v5s 10v10s etc. Let one of our officers know.Knights of serenity is looking forward to making an event that sargeras will remember :) have fun all hope to see u all there big weekend!

2. o.O bump after 7 minutes? srs need of attention? I was once given infraction for bumping my thread 12 hours after my initial post.

3. dude

Yea KoS going be there baby Knights :)

4. finally

finally some action to wake sargeras up looking forward to it Knights of Serenity epic guild hope ally shows up eh

5. only question i have is why vashjir? lol

6. It
    L be nice seeing all the dead bodies

7. only question i have is why vashjir? lol
    Thought the Same...

Actually the only real world pvp pleace with a history is tarrens mill!!!!!!! Do it there!
    And do it sunday, i cant come on a saturday :' (

8. rofl

Rofl, I'll get top PvPers from ally and you're ****ed ^^

9. No trash talk till the fight is over spread the word rsidcall channel that will be used for horde is 6662907

10. Rofl, I'll get top PvPers from ally and you're ****ed ^^

11. Guess many ppl will be sleeping with the fishes this saturday.

12. well

well everyone just join if u want to be there bring ur team guild w/e it will be posted on youtube though xD hehe

123 Last