saqibious
    On my resto shaman i go with this stat priority

Int> Spirit> haste(916)> mastery(atleast 13) > crit(17%) > haste (2005) > mastery

Int is a very important stat and you should have as much of it as you can, why? greater mana pool, more spell power and more spell crit so int is bassically the best stat for you

Spirit is second, shaman heals are costly specially greater healing wave which you will be using a lot since a lot of people dont avoid unavoidable dmg you should have atleast 2.5k and then as much as you can get

Haste till 916 is important that single tick in riptide helps a lot when you are keeping your riptide on cd

Mastery is important pve/pvp/whatever easily one of the best stats you can have on you and most important it is indirectly effected by your Int, the more spellpower you have the better your mastery will be it saves a lot of your mana if coupled with a crit heal (110k on a tank who is at 20k hp yeah it helps ALOT) and to make it effective more we need atleast 17% crit.

Once you hit these stats the rest is up to you, you can go spirit/haste or haste/mastery or crit /mastery its up to you but i have found these stat

2. The thing with Crit is, that it's completely out of control., which makes it unreliable. It doesn't matter for DPS, but an unreliable Healer is a useless Healer. Overall Crit is usually a complete junk for Healers.
    Shamans are one exception, as Resurgence and Ancestral Awakening make random Crits a bit more forgiving.
    That however only makes Crit a not bad stat. It doesn't make it awesome and universal or somethin' similar.

saqibious
    I agree crit is the least useful stat but with haste mastery and spirit under control its better to have a bit of it on you to get those extra heals

4. As I said, Crit is not a bad stat, it's just inferior to Mastery HpS-wise. You don't have to stubbornly reforge every single Crit on your gear, just keep your Mastery high.
    Backin' to what stat is useful, judgin' from recounts from many fights, in most "regular" encounters (balanced Tank and AoE damage), about 50% of all healin' comes from Healing Stream and Riptide. Excludin' Int, Healing Stream is only affected by Mastery, Riptide is affected by Haste breakpoints, Mastery and Crit. 180 Crit is 1% increase, which is equal to 180 Mastery on a 66% HP target, Riptide tick Crits trigger nothin', so Mastery still wins.

On a side note, 916 is an Earthliving tick, not a Riptide tick. Generally, the more ticks it has, the lower is the breakpoint. Assumin' WoA active, Riptide tick is somewhere at 300-400, Healing rain tick is 608, Earthliving is 916. I recently reforged to 608 cap, and the only thing that suffered from it is my Elemental off-spec.

Blmaestro
    All 3 stats are technically equal.

Haste improves thoroughput by allowing u to snipe heals before other healers. Also grants extra ticks, although the only 2 breakpoints worth mentioning are the 900 odd and 2100 odd ones, for riptide and Earthliving.

Crit gives you mana back, does double healing and procs Ancestral Awakening. It is rng dependent tho, which is not a reliable thing for a healer.

Mastery benefits all your heals except Healing Stream. If the raid is expected to be lower than 66% consistently, it is the best stat.

Take your pick. All 3 secondary stats are good for resto shaman pve.

6. [...]Mastery benefits all your heals except Healing Stream[...]
    Tested that, unfortunately it's true. It's not how it should be, though, so we might see it fixed someday.
    That said, Healing Stream still doesn't benefit neither from Haste nor from Crit (as it should be).

Ucacitag
    So how much more useful is intellect over secondary stats. For example, my shaman has fiery quintessence(383 spirit, 1149 int for 25 sec on 90 sec CD) and the intellect alchemist stone ( granting 351 int, 117 haste, 77 mastery after reforge) and a random bonus to mana potions. Or I could equip Bottled Wishes (458 haste, 2290 spell power for 15 secs on 90 sec CD) which I got for my elemental spec (my main spec). Notably, this extra haste would get me to the 2100 ish haste break point for the next tick of riptide. And the 2290 spell power is about 381 spell power averaged over the CD, which is about the same amount I get from the alchemist stone's intellect. But that is only if I use it on CD every time and it kinda contributes to the "unreliable" issue that stacking crit creates. I also have tyrande's favorite doll (321 int and restore 4200 mana on 1 min CD) but I think that is just a worse option than I already have equipped. Which do you think is the better trinket to pair with Fiery quintessence? I plan to get reflections of the light (458 spirit, 2290 spellpower same CD as bottled wish) next week if that changes anything but that is really just an improved fiery quintessense.

8. Currently best Trinket for Healers is the Darkmoon Card, for second I use Quintesence with Spirit reforged to Mastery. I use it only as a filler, though, as I haven't gotten anythin' better so far, and I'm definitely gonna replace with trinket from Mannoroth once Well is out (should be before DS, IMO), which gives static Int and Mastery proc. Generally you should aim for static Int, simply because you can never know when's the best moment to use it, and we don't have any Mana regen ability that would benefit from temporally large Mana pool (like Arcane Torrent or Div Plea). We only have T12p2, but that doesn't really help. You also don't want a Spirit proc since they usually don't benefit Mana Tide. DMC:T is (or should be) one nice exception. You also don't want a Haste one, since it screws up the breakpoints, which makes them useful only for Chain Heal spam. That's why you generally want only Trinkies with Mastery procs or just with static stats.

AmaMonsta
    Currently best Trinket for Healers is the Darkmoon Card, for second I use Quintesence with Spirit reforged to Mastery
    I wouldnt go as far as saying it is the best but it is definitely the best that is also easily accessible of the other trinkets available i would also place the followoing above DMC:Tsunami

http://www.wowhead.com/item=68926/

http://www.wowhead.com/item=65124

http://www.wowhead.com/item=68983/#comments

Tsunami is a good trinket dont get me wrong. But, pound for pound its still one from 4.0.6 and is going to be outscaled as mana becomes less of a problem with better gear.

10. Wouldn't agree with Fall of Mortality, at least for the Normal version. Int and Spirit from DMC:T and FoM are pretty much equal, but Card has the perk of boostin' Mana Tide. Actually, imagine if there was a way of gettin' Heroic version of Card... In the way that FL trash drops can be updated.
    For Jaws and Eye, depends on luck, really. In my case, with my poor PC I have less than 2 FPS on 25m, so I can only rely on weekly 10m, which kinda sucks for gearin'. I've seen Eye droppin' only once, didn't win it, never seen Jaws. IF you can get both Trinkets, go ahead, but if not, DMC:T is still a very good fill for the second slot until we get Heart from Spine.
    That still doesn't change the fact that FL vendor Trinket sucks and bein' forced to use it makes me wanna shoot myself.

11. This is the best Resto Shaman PvE 4.3.4 guide I found: Elitist Jerk RShamy PvE guide
    Unfortunately the forum updated the layout and stuff like tables are scattered :(

As for mastery - crit: I've been trying around with those stats a lot. Mastery over crit, crit over mastery, crit and mastery balanced. I realized, that every combination has its strength, advantages and disadvantages. In the end the outcome is pretty much the same and is more a question of personal healing style and raid composition. Is it 10 / 25 raid? Are the healers in raid tank- or raidhealers? Do you need to stack on bosses a lot or are people spread out? Need tanks special care? Whats your role as healer in the raid?

I also noted, a little comeback of Chain Heal. It can be pretty strong but is slow. Healing Rain is slow too and a manadrain, but sometimes I feel like it should be on stacked position all the time to function as a "buffer". Mastery is prefered in those situation. Then again I still mainly use the Riptide + 2 GHW combo, where crit shines. I also feel like when I go mastery alone I struggle a little to keep Tank maxed, whereas if I go crit alone I can save a Tank at times which I feel I couldnt have if I had only mastery.

I also use a lot of mana. Eventhough I have a high spirit-level, my mana does get low to the end of a fight. Crit does help me there, for my Telluric Current and Watershield.

In conclusion I use crit over mastery, but just a little. Do not neglect mastery completely. :cool:

On Molten, mastery mechanics is bugged way more than crit is. My preference might change, if they fix it.
    Also I have yet tried going haste 2005, gotta do try that once. Anyone has experience with it?

Trinkets: Using DMC: Tsunami and Jaws of Defeat. Really disappointed with the DS VP trinkets. :(

First 12