1. can someone post a resto shamman pve 4.3.4 guide plz.

i have been searching the web but couldnt find a good guide, for 4.3.4 resto shamans so if someone would make/link a good guide i would appreciate it plz.

2. Haste cap (916) > Mastery > Crit > Haste, Intelect above all else, Spirit till mana feels controlled, use Riptide on cooldown, never cast Healing Waves without Tidal Waves, always use Healing Stream Totem.

kthxbye

Ucacitag
    Why haste cap at 916? Seems fairly arbitrary to me. I currently have 1371 haste (10.71%) plus the 5% from wrath of air totem and that seems to be the best number I have found for haste. At this haste level, your cast of healing wave or greater healing wave is exactly 1.5 seconds with tidal waves active which is exactly the length of the global cooldown. Any more than this seems a waste, but why 916?

4. Because with 916 haste you have one more healing tick with riptide. You can't get another tick until 2005 haste, if I remember well.

5. The only reason to stack Haste is free ticks on HoTs, namely glyphed Riptide, Healing Rain and Earthliving procs, which happens for non-Goblins with WoA at exactly 916 Haste. After that Haste contributes only for Chain spam, because GHW's cast time is already childishly low compared to other classes, while Mastery is a win-win in any situation, as it affects every heal, at ~40% health and less it provides highest healing increase, neither is it random like Crit nor it burns your mana like Haste. Haste is good only for HoT breakpoints, anything in between is rather a waste.

6. You should get 916 haste ( soft cap ) till you get more FL hc gear with haste on it or the newly added DS gear and then you can go for 2004 haste or whatever the next cap is for the extra riptide tick, but for FL hc mastery stacking + 916 haste is perfectly fine. As i said if you focus on haste now too much you will sacrifice loads of other stats. When they open DS it will be really hard NOT to get the 2k haste cuz most of the mail spirit gear has haste on it.
    However, there is even a better benefit of haste for resto shamans besides the extra ticks on our HoTs, since most of the bosses in the next raiding tier will have a dmg-increase phase the talent Telluric Currents is gonna be a huge asset, so meaning, the more haste we have the more lightning bolts we can cast.

Ucacitag
    Is that cap of 916 taking into consideration that we always have the +5% haste buff from wrath of air totem?

8. Yes, and in most cases, there is no reason not to use it, as you won't often find yourself in a Raid without a Surv Hunter, Frost DK, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid or another Shaman. And if castin' those totems is the issue, well, better get used to this, as not usin' totems is a very bad habit.

@EDIT: Actually, I might make some little guide for beginner Resto Shamans, just so we actually have one, 'cause it's a shame that all we got are PvP guides...

9. AHAHHA mastery for resto shaman.. Only undergeared and noobs play mastery resot shamy. Rshamy is 916 haste then CRIT/haste mastery is last

10. All stats are pretty equal. The "best" stat depends on preference and boss mechanics. If you are low geared tho I would go for crit cuz its a better mana saver.

I found a guide for you http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/852233

11. AHAHHA mastery for resto shaman.. Only undergeared and noobs play mastery resot shamy. Rshamy is 916 haste then CRIT/haste mastery is last
    dunno why do you think mastery is bad for shamans or for nubs ,
    it seems to me that you never tried resto shamans in pve or you are just trolling around, but mastery is as of patch 4.2 the best stat for shamans since it affects our HoTs as well
    as for the "undergeared" part, my guild did FL10 hc 6/7 with 2 healers, me and a backup disc priest and it worked perfectly fine

12. 916 haste then [...]haste
    It's here where your "flawless" logic... has flaws.

As for the Haste breakpoints, I currently decided to lower my Haste down to 608, which is pretty much 916 breakpoint without the Earthliving proc tick. As I don't use Blessing of the Eternals talent, nor do I use Glyph of Earthliving Weapon and with the DoT clipping bug, it rather seemed like a logical choice.

13. oh i look foward to a guide espcially one created by a molten player.

14. Int > spirit ( minimum 2.3k) > haste( 916) > haste(2005)> critical> mastery

Explain:

No doubt you cant compared main stat and secondary stat so INT always top priority as it increase your spell power, mana pool, critical chance.

spirit and haste must be balance between as more haste = more mana used
    more spirit = more mana

why do i take haste 2005 > critical and mastery ?
    because critical and mastery is not reliable than haste, haste can increase the ticks of ur HOT while decrease the casting time of your heal too especially in PVE you dont cast healing surge.

now we talk about critical vs mastery

with water shield on when you critical heal you gain mana as you can see this benefit is ahead mastery, furthermore think logically who the hell will let the raid at low hp and let shaman's mastery work ?

Bonus:

Because resto shaman mastery suck in PVE that make Resto shaman extremely strong in PVP especially battleground , you can easily c a shaman with highest healing done in every bg. For pvp resto stat are completely diff from PVE

PVP resto shaman stat weights are RESIL>INT>Spirit>Mastery>Critical>Haste

15. now we talk about critical vs mastery

with water shield on when you critical heal you gain mana as you can see this benefit is ahead mastery, furthermore think logically who the hell will let the raid at low hp and let shaman's mastery work ?
    Well, it's all true what you said but i respectfully disagree.
    First Mastery has a much higher HPM ration than haste or crit
    Secondly, crit is useful for dungeons and pug content where the raid is over 80% HP most of the time so the mastery bonus has no time to fully kick in, as for Heroic and especially progression runs mastery is way more beneficial than crit. Who the hell will let the raid drop on low hp you ask ? The boss will, when he smashes your asses so hard your grandchildren will feel it, and in these situation while you pray to God to get a lucky streak with you crits, your fellow mastery speced shamamas will throw out those big chunky heals on the whole raid and /yell SHAMpagne for everyone

12 Last