1. You know something? The staff is suffering from a bi-polar disorder called Cata-mania. Had this condition been handled monthly/bimonthly using WOTLK-Ray (pew pew gun) treatment, which targets the core system destroying bugs and improper scripts (both pvp and pve), molten would have been THE BEST WOTLK experience one can ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever have.

Sadly, the psychiatrist said cata-mania is a very strong bi-polar disorder which progresses with time and now its very hard to redirect those WOTLK-rays on a monthly/bimonthly bases. The cells have grown immune to these rays, which, in one case blatantly rejected these rays and destroyed the pew pew gun.

However, recently a stronger pewpew gun called "MIT" was invented which is comparatively way more significant than the WOTLK pew-pew gun, but at the same time very harmful to the environment. The 4th version of this MIT showed clinical significance (MIT-4) to WOTLK (versions 1-to-3rd were only applied on cata on regular bases). The MIT treatment is a tri-to-tetra-monthly treatment which was recently introduced and its main purpose is to target a specific part of the core system in WOTLK. When used on WOTLK, this treatment targets an aggressive side of the core system which goes by the name "PVP", destroying major bugs related to class mechanics.

Why is it harmful to the environment? This is because it introduces instability by lag and some minor scripts that are altered while the MIT rays enter into the system. These instabilities needs some optimization and re-calibration which can take to 2-to-few-days.

For now, this treatment seems to be effective to an extent concerning WOTLK. Hopefully in the next scheduled treatment and the 5th version of MIT (probably November ending), WOTLK will have some core system debugging WRT PVP.

Sadly, a pew pew gun is yet to be invented for PVE core system :(
    i wish you are right and Wotlk fellas get some treatment, cata is been absorbing most of gms work because is more "hype" xD

2. Great review and really honest. Keep it up making video's :)

3. The video is awesome. WOTLK realms are really better than the cataclysm ones. WoTLK is almost perfect when it comes to dmg scale among classes. Pretty much balanced or should I say. Its the way it supposed to be.

But on the other hand. Your review isn't complete in my opinion. Cuz molten has 2 WoW game versions, which is WotlK and Cataclysm. I want hear your review regarding the Cataclysm realms, Please be true to that review if ever you are going to make one. I just wan't everyone to know including the one sitting near the molten cata server to have an idea on whats going on and how the players feel right now in Cataclysm realms.

For example: Getting hit a **** ton of damage while your are in fear, but it supposed to break the fear once you get damaged.... Things like that.

4. The video is awesome. WOTLK realms are really better than the cataclysm ones. WoTLK is almost perfect when it comes to dmg scale among classes. Pretty much balanced or should I say. Its the way it supposed to be.

But on the other hand. Your review isn't complete in my opinion. Cuz molten has 2 WoW game versions, which is WotlK and Cataclysm. I want hear your review regarding the Cataclysm realms, Please be true to that review if ever you are going to make one. I just wan't everyone to know including the one sitting near the molten cata server to have an idea on whats going on and how the players feel right now in Cataclysm realms.

For example: Getting hit a **** ton of damage while your are in fear, but it supposed to break the fear once you get damaged.... Things like that.
    I'll be honest, I've had a few requests lately - and Frostwolf is the one I have an eye on. Don't expect anything too soon though.

But either way, thanks to you and all the lovely comments people have been making here, it's means a lot to know people liked what I made. :)

5. I'll be honest, I've had a few requests lately - and Frostwolf is the one I have an eye on. Don't expect anything too soon though.

But either way, thanks to you and all the lovely comments people have been making here, it's means a lot to know people liked what I made. :)
    tyris when u become famous(if u are not already) marry me and we make babies...kk?

6. Great review .

tyris when u become famous(if u are not already) marry me and we make babies...kk?
    sorry love he is already taken, My own, my precious <3. xD

Grymninja
    I'll be honest, I've had a few requests lately - and Frostwolf is the one I have an eye on. Don't expect anything too soon though.

I don't honestly see the point in making a review on a server that's only 50% scripted but w.e.

8. Thumbs up for the population, but really, as of scripting, there are much better scripted servers out there :) which kinda makes the big paradox.

9. Great review .

sorry love he is already taken, My own, my precious <3. xD
    It's nice to be wanted!

10. Wintergrasp open & Strands of the Ancients Cannon (tank killing) Achievement fixes (but real fix this time not a fix that bugs them even harder than before like the last two alterations k thx) then i'll go maek joo toob videoz for joo tooo molten!

Massive props for using a clip from The Fast Show <3

11. Wintergrasp open & Strands of the Ancients Cannon achievement fixes then i'll go lick some *** too <3
    Wg will never happen. Good review just honestly like grym said don't see the point when its only like half working other than to garner attention from potential players.

12. When i say open i mean working properly... but yea i forgot you have to be very specific on molten... open and WORKING. Unlike sota, which was opened, then small fix which came with a major breakage, then broken even harder without any apparent fix, then i think some bomb spawn stuff got fixed but tanks were broken back to how they were when sota first came out luls, and then i think it was on the fourth attempt well over a year and a half from original release that sota became vaguely sota like, except for cannon achievements which were broken to hell the whole time... then for some reason they broke tank achieves even more, probably while failing to fix the passenger bugs.

True tho wintergrasp will never happen because they will not spend any more time on wotlk than they have done since cata came out, but hey, then they will leave cata unfinished and go make mop server soon... or maybe spend like 1 year fixing useless old pve stuff that maybe 50 players on any server care about, like they did on wotlk in the last year :D

13. its not about cata being updated more than wotlk or any butt hurt nonsense like that. its the fact that WG is just way difficult to script. look at how many times blizzard had to change things around pre wotlk just to get it to work somewhat properly. we were supposed to have mounted flying battles in WG which never took place It is just plain and simply hard to script something where a part of the world is a zoned instance every few hours.

useless pve stuff? thats just a PoV. i can care less about pvp honestly with so many people fly hacking and damage hacking it dont even make pvp fun half the time.

14. its not about cata being updated more than wotlk or any butt hurt nonsense like that. its the fact that WG is just way difficult to script. look at how many times blizzard had to change things around pre wotlk just to get it to work somewhat properly. we were supposed to have mounted flying battles in WG which never took place It is just plain and simply hard to script something where a part of the world is a zoned instance every few hours.

useless pve stuff? thats just a PoV. i can care less about pvp honestly with so many people fly hacking and damage hacking it dont even make pvp fun half the time.
    One of the other reasons WG isn't working, is that amount of players on the current server setup would cause it to crash almost instantly. They have said that once Cluster Load Balancing is incorporated, WG may be scripted.

15. its the fact that WG is just way difficult to script.
    No.
    One of the other reasons WG isn't working, is that amount of players on the current server setup would cause it to crash almost instantly. They have said that once Cluster Load Balancing is incorporated, WG may be scripted.
    Yes.
    I don't honestly see the point in making a review on a server that's only 50% scripted but w.e.
    That's like saying a jar of peanut butter isn't any good because it's half full. Who cares if it's half full? Peanut butter is peanut butter. Have at it.

First 123 Last