1. WOTLK Molten Server Review

First of all I want to tell people who I am. In game I'm Tyris Flare, the guild leader of South Park on lorderon. On YouTube I'm Dodgykebaab, a computer game video maker and my channel is on the same network as Epic Meal time, Rocketjump, Toby Games, etc. You'll see me in their list HERE.

So I did a review on a different private server and it's been quite popluar, so I thought I'd try my hand a Molten. It's not the most serious video in the world, but spolier warning Molten comes off looking good in the end!

Enjoy!

[YT]CqVh0crxYB8[/YT]

2. Nice cool calm and appealing sounding commentary. Truthful on all aspects covered. Made me chuckle a few times. Here's my upvote.

3. It is too powerful for normal users to wield, only BlueAO has the power to capture it's essence and spread it's joy.
    Molten custom weapon used only by Blue.

4. Shiina's Seal of Approval

"Molten's the #1 server *****es, look at all these other ***** servers, gtfo"

5. Ha, I actually found myself watching one of your videos before you posted this.
    Pretty good review, like the honesty.

6. Love the honesty too, its like most active server and still have some major issues like all priv servers, hope this get better in the future.

7. its pretty cool just these binds(cant get over it)...:D

8. Love the honesty too, its like most active server and still have some major issues like all priv servers, hope this get better in the future.
    You know something? The staff is suffering from a bi-polar disorder called Cata-mania. Had this condition been handled monthly/bimonthly using WOTLK-Ray (pew pew gun) treatment, which targets the core system destroying bugs and improper scripts (both pvp and pve), molten would have been THE BEST WOTLK experience one can ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever have.

Sadly, the psychiatrist said cata-mania is a very strong bi-polar disorder which progresses with time and now its very hard to redirect those WOTLK-rays on a monthly/bimonthly bases. The cells have grown immune to these rays, which, in one case blatantly rejected these rays and destroyed the pew pew gun.

However, recently a stronger pewpew gun called "MIT" was invented which is comparatively way more significant than the WOTLK pew-pew gun, but at the same time very harmful to the environment. The 4th version of this MIT showed clinical significance (MIT-4) to WOTLK (versions 1-to-3rd were only applied on cata on regular bases). The MIT treatment is a tri-to-tetra-monthly treatment which was recently introduced and its main purpose is to target a specific part of the core system in WOTLK. When used on WOTLK, this treatment targets an aggressive side of the core system which goes by the name "PVP", destroying major bugs related to class mechanics.

Why is it harmful to the environment? This is because it introduces instability by lag and some minor scripts that are altered while the MIT rays enter into the system. These instabilities needs some optimization and re-calibration which can take to 2-to-few-days.

For now, this treatment seems to be effective to an extent concerning WOTLK. Hopefully in the next scheduled treatment and the 5th version of MIT (probably November ending), WOTLK will have some core system debugging WRT PVP.

Sadly, a pew pew gun is yet to be invented for PVE core system :(

Grymninja
    Great review man! Especially loved the rdf queue, music made it.

10. Cool video,keep the coming <3

11. Yep thumbs up!Keep it goin all teh way:)

12. Reason: Remove Monetization ;)
    Why don't you want me to have nice things!?! :)

13. Reason: Remove Monetization ;)
    Why would he? It's a video he made in his free time using his own resources and no plagiarism, giving credit to the server he played on... I see nothing wrong with monetizing that.

Liked the video, nice job.

123 Last