1. Well its a productive work,and by not reviewing as you say 50% of unfinisshed server why do you bother to play here?I am not countering posts but simply giving fact you play here for a reason?That person made rewview for a reason.I am sure its not a waste of time,since there is bilion of examples where reviews are made on tthings that were not 100% operational.

And you are being bit biased towards private servers.its well known fact they will never be 100% like blizzard.

But amongst em self there is big difference.Hence the rewview of them.
    And every work is for a reason.In fact 90% of things you do in real life you can alwys find a point to call em stupid,i disagree.

2. Peregrine-

You are talking as if the technology doesn't exist to make this server scripted at 100%. Molten is well capable of scripting it to maximum. Specially wotlk. Technology exists, it's just that molten isn't giving time to wotlk and community isnt giving time to cata

3. Peregrine-

You are talking as if the technology doesn't exist to make this server scripted at 100%. Molten is well capable of scripting it to maximum. Specially wotlk. Technology exists, it's just that molten isn't giving time to wotlk and community isnt giving time to cata
    So what you are saying that private server can be scripted exact or better then blizzard?=Thats not possible,espcially atm in MOP considering hardness of some scripts.

There are 2 major obstacles;

1.Hardware
    2.Scripting Engineerings.

While i have no doubts in Molten devs,the Blizzard has numerious scripters,as well as PTR that includes thousands of players that are on scene to check latest scripts.

It will never be the same.In my opinion best they can get is like 90-95%.

Molten not giving time?Devs are working around the clock,its not possible to do any more,they are not super humans(in literall words).
    Il agree with 2nd part that community does not give Cata time.

I spoke milion times,in 3,4 months Cata will be nearly complete to end.What will stay are small fixes and bugs.

4. Peregrine we speaking about wotlk and cata. Mop is out of the question for now.

As grace said. No time to commit, since this is not a full-time work employment propaganda. Had there been a larger dev team, it would have been possible

Perses
    In fact , Molten need's a lot of more staff members in order to finish more fast enough for some player's that won't give a chance,in some other facts , that staff would never be porvided such as these kids. The reailty is that Molten has a slow proces on developing section , more several member that would complete the requirements for joining the staff , more fastly would be the developing! :D.. my opinion.

6. @Grymninja: calm down bro, no need to start a war with Grace
    @The original topic, the review that is
    Ive been here for quite some time (ingame that is, the forum acc came later) so i can tell you whats up with wotlk in detail.
    Ok, lets start with Classic Dungeons.

You can do all of them and get the achievements, Blackrock Depths always had missing Trinity scripts and the collision of the Shadowforge gate has been removed. Blackrock Spire, missing tons of gate locks. The rest is more or less ok

Classic Raids

Blackwing Lair - Nefarian script got damaged in a DDOS attack long ago, not sure why they wont release it again
    Ahn'Qiraj - The twins should be skipped as the script makes them immortal after some time. You can only do this with ****loads of dps. They are not needed to continue as the gate is already open.
    Molten Core - Majordomo Executus script got damaged, the boss doesnt end combat when the conditions are met. Oh, he also randomly teleports people to Darkshore
    The rest is ok

TBC Dungeons

Everything works, i was enjoying my time as a twink here. Yes yes, some scrips were changed a bit but its still fun to play them

TBC Raids

I used to do them alot with a guild on Lordaeron (shout out to DarkLeaders). With the help of Ajisk and Loremaster (equi) i was able to find and fix most of the bugs there, so lets start.

Black Temple - Shade of Akama encounter, there is a chance that the Channelers will fall through the map. In order to release the shade, you need to kill them all. A simple way to locate the fallen Channeler is to track the purple beam. Aoe can give you a rough idea of where he is, so concentrate your fire there. Illidan - works fine but keep the dps low. If you go through the phases too fast he will get stuck in the Air Phase and you will have to redo the encounter

Sunwell - Kalecgos is missing but Sathrovarr appears sometimes, Felmyst works but is hard as ****, most of the players here dont know the meaning of "Keep away from the green stuff" and wipe the raid. If you wish to skip the boss, do it on your own risk (lock mage warr combo) Not sure if skipping him is bannable so ill keep my mouth shut about the way. Kil Jaeden, ok, not sure about now since its been a long time, but the Dragon Shield was missing before so you had to kill him before he casts Darkness of a Thousand Souls. Muru and the twins work with people who actually know the tactics.

Tempest Keep, or The Eye - Gates are always unlocked. Kael works fine but try not to kill him in the air, you wont be able to loot. Alar has a chance to get bugged if no players are close to him within 2 secs after he does the Meteor fall.

Wotlk Dungeons

Utgarde Pinnacle - Skadi gets bugged each time, the only way to kill him is stack tons of spears, and when he gets bugged, nuke the **** out of him. Savala, well, she can fall through the map, so aoe ftw

Oculus - For the love of god, if i hear anyone else say "Omg i cant move" after i explain this, ill crucify him. Ok, the only trick here is patience. When you get the drake mount item, click it in your inventory and WAIT. You will auto mount and it will be fine. If you decide to click the spawned drake, you will not be able to move. Oh, DO NOT interrupt spell casts, please, if you interrupt any of the spells the bosses cast you will bug them and they will be immortal.

Trial of the Champion - Equip a lance before you mount, simple. Oh, the instance doesnt give you the daily frost bonus and you will get a 30 min dungeon deserter when you finish it

Violet Hold - You should keep at least one globule alive when Ionar splits, otherwise, he will be immortal

Wotlk Raids - I will skip this... you have plenty of material in the Dungeons and Raids section of the forum

AAAAND Quests

I made a list of Notherend bugged quests somewhere (ally side), i doubt much has changed since then. Anyway, Loremaster can be obtained, Equi (now Loremaster) and I, Codebreaker, have the true loremaster. We got the ach without doing faction change. There are only a few tricks actually.
    1st, read the quest and try to understand it
    2nd, if a mob thats supposed to attack you doesnt, throw a frostweave net at it
    3rd, follow wowhead and molten guides, you shouldnt have any trouble
    4th, if you cant find an item, or it wont drop, try looking arround. Chances are, the item is on the ground (Ample inspiration) or other mobs drop the quest item (Subject to Interpretation)
    There are tons of bugged quests but you can still get the Loremaster and Seeker title

BGS

We all know Wintergrasp doesnt work, why, the server would crash as soon as they released it. Have patience, it will be out soon.
    The vehicles in bgs have the same problem as the drake in oculus, they get stuck sometimes.

Population

EXACTLY the same thing happened to Blizzard when wotlk peaked. Its nothing new, deal with it, thats what people are like

Customer Support

Ho ho ho, this will be fun :D
    Ok, i personally have nothing against the staff of molten, but most players hate them. Take note that this is a private server and those guys dont get paid for their work like the gms of blizzard do. I know i get annoyed from hearing people cry about something that you explained thousands of times, so I bet they get quite pissed of when they hear something along the lines "OMG i cant do the quest because the npc is missing" when the npc is right under their ****ing nose (yea, in the ground that is, or wall) and all they have to do is wait a few hours. The devs are doing a great job, they made wow possible to 30k people who dont want to give their money to blizzard (30k is the current population as i heard, somewhere)
    Mods, ah, the mods, funny, dedicated, sometimes sarcastic people who run the forum. I dont think there is a need to say anything else because, as you can see above, we have a talkative one here with us :D
    Ok now, not to sound like an *** licker, ill tell you what i hate about them.
    They are human, and as humans, they get lazy and sometimes dont want to discuss important topics. I wont discuss it here as most of you are familiar with the names Syeranox and Spinebuster.

thats it, tnx for reading
    Codebreaker

7. Bump! give this guy some reward :D he did huge marketing for the server :D

8. Trial of the Champion - Equip a lance before you mount, simple. Oh, the instance doesnt give you the daily frost bonus and you will get a 30 min dungeon deserter when you finish it

Yeah today I found that in the hard way :D

Haha, Likewise Doomworld.
    Noticed this also today :p

Edrall
    Nice commentary

11. May 28, 2014  

12. May 30, 2014  
    Really cool review...................gg
    that necro

First 123