1. Greetings, Hunters.

Since the release of 4.3.4 and the transmogrification feature, Warmane's community has started an excessive number of threads asking other people about the best items for transmogrification.

This thread's intention is to give the Hunter community an official thread to show others just how well you can dress up your Hunter, and to discuss the work involved.

Here are some tools to help build your wardrobe:
    Icy Veins - Transmogrification Database
    MogIt - An add-on that allows you to build and save Transmogrification sets, and then link them to other players (they need the add-on as well to see it)

This is the format(copy and paste):
    Name:
    Realm:
    Level:

Main Hand:
    Off Hand:
    Bow/Gun:
    Head:
    Shoulders:
    Chest:
    Cloak:
    Tabard:
    Wrist:
    Hands:
    Waist:
    Legs:
    Feet:
    Pet:

Other? (mounts, companions, background, etc):

How much work did it take?

Image (make it look good :cool:):

2. I am surprised that no one posted on this thread. I think transmogs are a very fun and easy to do Role Playing aspect of the game that really makes everything a little more interesting. Even if you are not into Role Playing making a transmog is something that doesn't require of you to act a certain role. It is always there and it is an interesting visual representation of your character.
    I try to "make" my own transmog sets and not just farm or buy already Blizz-made sets from old/new raids or pvp tiers. I always use Mogit as a reference and a starting point and I go from there. Sometimes it's hard and sometimes you need to make compromises but in the end it's always worth it.
    I hope my post will encourage other hunters to post their own. I am more of a "one theme" person, but I am always happy to see some more "eccentric" transmog sets.

P.S. The actuall names and the links of the gear are not always the same as I have in-game because I was to lazy to link the exact ones, but they are the correct skin collors so you will be able to find it even if the ones I linked are for some reason not obtanable.

Name: Goblin Marine PvP mog-set
    Realm: Frostwolf
    Level: 90 lvl

Bow/Gun: Rifle of the Platinum Guard vote point shop
    Head: Deadly Retinal Armor
    Shoulders: Pauldrons of Blooming Hope
    Chest: Chestpiece of Returning Strength
    Cloak: Watch Captain's Cloak
    Tabard: n/a
    Wrist: n/a
    Hands: Finder's Keepers
    Waist: Doc's Belt
    Legs: Brain-Splattered Leggings
    Feet: Treads of Youth
    Pet: Anything blue and gold/yellow.

Anything blue and gold/yellow or some mechanical mount.

Not that much time actually, although I wanted other hands in the beginning Swamp Gas Gauntlets but there is only one item with the blue skin in the game and you can obtain it only from a quest in Dustwallow Marsh - which I already did so I needed to compromise. Everything else I obtained within a day or two (except for the gun) and the I was very happy with the result. I really like that it looks almost as a "Starcraft Marine" armour which makes it really stand out from the standard WoW theme.

Goblin Marine

Name: Goblin Krok Killer PvE mog-set

Bow/Gun: Valanos' Longbow
    Head: Gaze of Gara'jal
    Shoulders: Imperfect Specimens 27 and 28 vote point shop
    Chest: Sul'lithuz Sandmail
    Cloak: Windchaser Cloak
    Tabard: Klaxxi Tabard
    Wrist: Steadying Bracers
    Hands: Gauntlets of Sniping
    Waist: Doc's Belt
    Legs: Shifting Camouflage Pants
    Feet: Vicious Charscale Boots
    Pet: Anything green/teal/blue.

Anything green/teal/blue.

I was done within a few days (as I already had enough vote points for the shoulders) but I am still not completely satisfied with it. I don't usually use tabards with my mog-sets but this time I used it because of the colours and the reason that I don't like my current chest option. I actually want Deathbog Hauberk but so far it didn't drop. I am also still looking for better feet and waist mogs. I actually got the head a few days ago and I was so happy I made the transmog almost immediately after we were done with ToT.

Goblin Krok Killer
    Edited: April 12, 2016

3. I am surprised that no one posted on this thread. I think transmogs are a very fun and easy to do Role Playing aspect of the game that really makes everything a little more interesting. Even if you are not into Role Playing making a transmog is something that doesn't require of you to act a certain role. It is always there and it is an interesting visual representation of your character.
    I try to "make" my own transmog sets and not just farm or buy already Blizz-made sets from old/new raids or pvp tiers. I always use Mogit as a reference and a starting point and I go from there. Sometimes it's hard and sometimes you need to make compromises but in the end it's always worth it.
    A lot of threads have been cleaned, every single post/comment is deleted, this is why everything mostly in Hunternforum is empty...

Spoiler: Show
    Bragus Agramonai, kokią viso šito valymo prasmė? Tų geriau pravalyk tas nesąmones Neltharion forume... Šiaip pamąstymai...

Back to topic, my favorite mogs are Ironhide mail with Crown from any Ragnaros (Cata or Vanilla). But with ranged weapon there could be issues. Best one is from Firelands Heroic. Colors fit perfectly. And for melee weapon - Hellreaver or any two handed from Deathwing, especially staves, which one looks like furnace, and another like Deathwing's ripped chest.